ML Cab Pack 19 / ENGL / Friedman HBE / Quantum

apescaleconflict

Experienced
Hey,

Heres a sneak peek how the ENGL cab in CP 19 stands out in a metal context, didn't take me too much time to throw this up, it's childsplay to find a IR from this pack to fit the metal mix.

Questions opinions, everything is welcome! This cab is gonna come out (correct me if im wrong) at the end of this month. :) That Friedman HBE is also ridiculous in the Quantum FW, tits everywhere.

Hey,

Heres a sneak peek how the ENGL cab in CP 19 stands out in a metal context, didn't take me too much time to throw this up, it's childsplay to find a IR from this pack to fit the metal mix.

Questions opinions, everything is welcome! This cab is gonna come out (correct me if im wrong) at the end of this month. :) That Friedman HBE is also ridiculous in the Quantum FW, tits everywhere.

Oh hell yes.
Nice job again.

Hahahaha... I pressed play and bats, spiders and lizards started swarming around me. I kid you not. @Bali

If I had to name my Cab Packs with genre names this Angle cab would be METAL. Similar EQ structure to Cab Pack 7 which is still my best seller but the high end is so evil and mean. Same physical measurements as the Mesa 4x12 Traditional cabinet but a metal grill and front loaded V30 speakers. You'd expect it to sound great.... but it sounds amazeballs. Who am I kidding, there's no need for promo speeches here, just listen to Ari's clip.

The Ace IR's went through an extra step this time: The "chugg chugga chugga" test. I had three different low guitar tunings looped in my DAW and only the meanest and most evil IR's got past to the final stages. This is going to be my go-to for the most evil sounds the Axe-Fx has ever been capable of creating. Guaranteed. A great counter-balance is the Citrus 4x12 that's included in the pack that would be the sweet juicy mids cab but more on that later. :)

hey there can you talk about drums please :)
Sure dude, whaddaya wanna know? Superior Drummer, Metal Machinery SDX expansion, (not metal machine) And that's it. :)
Then really simple mix methods that Nolly showed in his creative live mix sessions combined to what i've used to do. Gets you there.

I love to talk about mixing so don't bet shy asking! :)

Back
Top Bottom