How do I download and isolated guitar track

csassakb

Inspired
All

I have watched some tutorials, but I cannot figure out exactly how to get an isolated guitar track downloaded from the web, to my Fractal

I am new to this. I found a Screaming for Vengeance isolated guitar track on Youtube, but I have no idea how to get that into my Fractal.

Or do isolated guitar tracks have to be from Soundcloud or something, or some other site?

I would appreciate any help

Curt

download to your computer and play it through your media player or DAW with AXE-FX as sound card and you can match the tone with your tonematch block in AXE-FX.
come to think of it, you even dont have to download it, just play it in youtube, but make sure your AXE-FX is set to be your computers default playback device

download to your computer and play it through your media player or DAW with AXE-FX as sound card and you can match the tone with your tonematch block in AXE-FX.
come to think of it, you even dont have to download it, just play it in youtube, but make sure your AXE-FX is set to be your computers default playback device
Thank you, I will give it a try

Oh, sorry, the issue is HOW EXACTLY do I download from Youtube?

Whatever browser you are using should have a add on for you tube that has an mp3 downloader. what browser do you use?

Back
Top Bottom