Axe-Fx II: Testify - Stevie Ray Vaughan (FW18 Video)

Gamedojo

Power User
OK... last SRV one for a while... promise.

Finally got around to building my first real SRV patch since FW18 and this is the result. I've always loved this song in how nearly impossible it is. its extremely intense and I just don't know how SRV kept up that intensity and precision. Fascinating. (Not to mention coming up with it himself!)

And of course:

PATCH DOWNLOAD

(*NOTE: this patch includes a new IR capture I made. When I offer these, I make a special mention to pay attention to my "DONATE" button on my website. I give this all away for free, and any generocity is much appreciated.)

That was awesome. What cab did you capture for that?

I picked up this random 1x15 cab off craigslist for $75 and put an E130 JBL into it. I'm meaning to collect a few E130s to try getting a more holy grail version of the speaker. The one I have now is a bit thin on the low-mids. Not bad, but my original E130 that I stupidly sold a while back sounded better.

e130_cab_2.22.15.jpg

Thanks for the work; did a little donation, but if everybody can do the same....a lot of small streams make a big river.
Thanks also for the KWS patch you did a while ago BTW.

There have been many SRV presets in the past. Most have sounded good on the youtube demo such as yours Tyler, but never translated right on my setup. I chalked it up to fingers, phase of the moon, stampede of zebras in Walawala Washington etc. This ^^^ preset you shared is freakin SRV in a bottle. It's one of the most inspiring presets I've ever downloaded. Donation made my friend. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom