Axe-Fx II fw14 Released!

Cliff and Fractal, Thank you for your constant dedication to this product, this is truly one of the most amazing pieces of kit ever built, and the gift that keeps on giving

I cant figure this out either.
Also cant tell which are from cabpack 4
Are they the ones with (v9) next to the name?

in the firmware14 rar file there is a UR IR folder. In it are 3 folders, labeled FAS, Ownhammer, and TAF. They are not in the Axe FX II already, you need to load them.

Savage is tight as you can get. Love the Doubleverbs corrected phase inverter.
Lonestar is awesome

Breakup on med/low gain amps is superb.

Between 13 and 14, I am super happy with the amp tones I am getting.

I'm not able to try it right now.
I'm not able to hide my love to this team.
I'm not able to buy a new guitar since mine is effed up and the bank which I'm a personnel of doesn't increase my credit card limit.
I'm only able to type how grateful I am to FAS.
Thank you with all my true feelings. I really love you guys. Thank you very much!

Wow, every time I read a new "release notes" , I feel like I need to go get a 4 year degree in AxeFX technology to understand.
Hey I just play with the buttons and dials and see what sounds good.... There's a lot of good in there! - Thanks Team Fractal!

Spending my 1000th post on a BIG THANKYOU!! - Installed perfectly - new FW stuff is Awesome, new AxeEdit is Awesome, new Cablab is Awesome, new FractalBot is Awesome, FAS is Awesome!

Hmm. Update before practice Monday night?

Hellz yes!

Thanks for the goodies FAS. Cab Lab 2.0 will now swallow my spare time for the next month.

Back
Top Bottom