So, V14...

Wow, it's hard to keep up. I just changed my avatar the other day. Thanks FAS...bring on teh Brootalz!! :devilish:

I Hope this rel Will also fix natural feedback problem...
It was perfect till v12.02 but now feedback is gone!
The way marshall models were able to generate a natural feedback also with low Gain settings is lost!
Hope v14 Will fix it

Sweet!

I suspect this question might get buried in this thread, but I'll give it a shot anyway:

Which capacitor value was corrected in the Dirty Shirley model, and how will that effect the model? I'm not worried, just curious, since the DS is my current light-dirty amp.

Nah. That's too hard. Can't be done. Those tonez will never sound the same!

(maybe pulling a Clark Kent will motivate Cliff).

Kidding, Cliff! I don't even want an HM2.

It's just like praying. People think that God is tired of hearing people whining about selfish things and therefore doesn't answer prayers any more. Luckily the God of Axe-Fx (Mr. C) is the only one proving facts of his existance by being the exception! :)

Thanks for this update Cliff! I hope I haven't increased your working hours too much but if I have let's all hope it's been for a good cause. :)

Suddenly I feel like I should do a victory dance of some sort. Here goes:

1428_279b.gif

Yeah... I'm still an a-hole.

I have a question about the new Recto tone stack.

Will we be able to combine the new Recto Tr+Mi+Ba+Pr preamp tonestack with other amps such that the Presence will become a part of the preamp tone stack in the amp it's combined with?

Not asking for the functionality if it's not there, just curious about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom