• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

KXM featuring George Lynch, dUg Pinnick and Ray Luzier

i dig it....was nice to hear a straight ahead solo by Lynch without all the "Lynch-isms". I love the Lynch-isms, but this song didn't need them.

Very cool, but Lynch's solo had a Tabor vibe to it. Anyone know what KXM stands for?

EDIT: Just saw the official trailer and George explained it (K)orn, Kings (X) and Lynch (M)ob.

Last edited:
I've been looking forward to hearing them ever since I found out about it a few months ago. This far exceeded my expectations.....it was awesome. Another supergroup to give The Winery Dogs a challenge for playing time in my music collection.

Excellent. Loved everything about that. Dug has the best bass tone ever...and that voice! Drums were killer & digging GL's new ESP too.

Great - I dUg it! Seems very cool and relaxed like they weren't trying too hard to make it something impressive from a "supergroup" - they're just letting it groove. I agree that the solo has a Tabor-ish vibe to it, which works great. Very glad to hear this.

I dug everything BUT lynch, sorry, old lame bluesy solo, barely audible rhythm parts etc. Honestly if you didnt SHOW me it was Lynch, I would say whateva.

I think there was some interesting stuff there, but dUg seems to be singing through his nose at times... I always loved his voice on the old Kings X stuff so it surprised me.

Meh, I found it to be uninspiring. It had a bland feel to it. It reminds me of Hootie and the Blowfish, only with a slight bit more kick.

Back
Top Bottom