KXM featuring George Lynch, dUg Pinnick and Ray Luzier

i dig it....was nice to hear a straight ahead solo by Lynch without all the "Lynch-isms". I love the Lynch-isms, but this song didn't need them.

Very cool, but Lynch's solo had a Tabor vibe to it. Anyone know what KXM stands for?

EDIT: Just saw the official trailer and George explained it (K)orn, Kings (X) and Lynch (M)ob.

Last edited:
I've been looking forward to hearing them ever since I found out about it a few months ago. This far exceeded my expectations.....it was awesome. Another supergroup to give The Winery Dogs a challenge for playing time in my music collection.

Excellent. Loved everything about that. Dug has the best bass tone ever...and that voice! Drums were killer & digging GL's new ESP too.

Great - I dUg it! Seems very cool and relaxed like they weren't trying too hard to make it something impressive from a "supergroup" - they're just letting it groove. I agree that the solo has a Tabor-ish vibe to it, which works great. Very glad to hear this.

I dug everything BUT lynch, sorry, old lame bluesy solo, barely audible rhythm parts etc. Honestly if you didnt SHOW me it was Lynch, I would say whateva.

I think there was some interesting stuff there, but dUg seems to be singing through his nose at times... I always loved his voice on the old Kings X stuff so it surprised me.

Meh, I found it to be uninspiring. It had a bland feel to it. It reminds me of Hootie and the Blowfish, only with a slight bit more kick.

Back
Top Bottom