The mini rage thread

rog

Inspired
Feel free to post your mini rages here.

My current mini rage is after looking through the FM9 pictures thread, I'd really like one of those Temple Audio 34 Duo boards...but given the cost of shipping these days, it would cost me around $800 AUD, which I'm not willing to pay. There is a distributor a couple hours away from me, but they've told me they're not bringing in anything else (and they don't have any of that board), because the shipping is so much.

Feel free to post your mini rages here.

My current mini rage is after looking through the FM9 pictures thread, I'd really like one of those Temple Audio 34 Duo boards...but given the cost of shipping these days, it would cost me around $800 AUD, which I'm not willing to pay. There is a distributor a couple hours away from me, but they've told me they're not bringing in anything else (and they don't have any of that board), because the shipping is so much.
Is there some mechanical workshop in your area? That is not difficult to build with standard perforated aluminum sheet. And customized to your specs.
1703400585582.png

My little rage is the strategy of our government slowly lowering the speed limits over years. Now, some suburbs here have a general speed limit of 30 ks per hour. That’s not quite 19 mph for those of you with a bill of rights. If they go much lower, we’ll be driving in reverse.
People are getting used to the fact that they can walk in front of cars, and not get killed! As a matter of fact, I’ve observed numerous people here not even looking for traffic before they walk across the road. I had a bunch of kids (well teens I guess) just walk in front of my car without even looking up from their phones…..then they gave me the “ok boomer” look when I honked.
It’s Turning people into zombies, who cannot drive nor think. Slowly making people dumber, and less alert - Drives me crazy.

(Edit) Forgot to add that driving anywhere takes AGES now.

Thanks
Pauly

Last edited:
1 When transport trucks block the passing lane so they can go the width of one human hair per hour faster than the truck they're "passing".

2 at the baggage claim when people crowd the carousel so no one can see if their bag is coming, much less wedge in to pick it up. If everyone stands a few feet back until their bag is spotted, we can all see ffs!!!

On garbage collection day, passing dog walkers sometimes feel entitled to drop their "poop bag" in my trash can at the front curb.
💩😤
I take it theres no lid on your garbage? How exactly does this negatively affect you as you’ve already taken the garbage out and will be bringing the empty bin back?

My mini rage is i expected to clear out old items from my house to reduce clutter during my holiday pto and it did not happen.

I would not say rage as I try not to but slightly annoying
This lady had a line of 15 cars backed up almost to the road at Costco
She had her left turn blinker on and was waiting for a parking spot , but the driver had a huge cart of stuff and had just opened the trunk so it was going to be a few minutes
This lady just sat there blissfully unaware that she was blocking everyone and had a huge backup

I take it theres no lid on your garbage? How exactly does this negatively affect you as you’ve already taken the garbage out and will be bringing the empty bin back?

My mini rage is i expected to clear out old items from my house to reduce clutter during my holiday pto and it did not happen.
I anticipated someone might ask that! Here's the answer: Lid is on tight and secured with latch. On a hot summer day poopstink can linger in can long after our normal late day trash pickup (not to mention poopstink may linger even longer if poopbag might have some sort of hole or perferation in it resulting in possible poopgrease smear on inside of can which we store in our garage right next to inner exit door for easy trash bag deposit to can). But aside from practical considerations, it's the nerve of some of these dog fu..um.walkers to scoop up their dog's shit into a bag, walk across the street (our street only has one sidewalk on the opposite side to our house), open the lid of a stranger's garbage can and throw it in! I mean, I'm not putting the can there as a service to dogwalkers who don't feel like carrying their poopbag the rest of the way home and depositing it in their own can am I. eh! eh! And some of these dogs are f#%kin big man! Big Dog = Big Poop smelling up my can. Its outrageous I tell you!, outrageous!

Last edited:
I anticipated someone might ask that! Here's the answer: Lid is on tight and secured with latch. On a hot summer day poopstink can linger in can long after our normal late day trash pickup (not to mention poopstink may linger even longer if poopbag might have some sort of hole or perferation in it resulting in possible poopgrease smear on inside of can which we store in our garage right next to inner exit door for easy trash bag deposit to can). But aside from the practical considerations, it's the nerve of some of these dog fu..um.walkers to scoop up their dog's shit into a bag, walk across the street (our street only has one sidewalk on the opposite side to our house), open the lid of a stranger's garbage can and throw it in! I mean, I'm not putting the can there as a service to dogwalkers who don't feel like carrying their poopbag the rest of the way home and depositing it in their own can am I. eh! eh! And some of these dogs are f#%kin big man! Big Dog = Big Poop smelling up my can. Its outrageous I tell you!, outrageous!

we have a dog, and always carry our poop bag back to our home and deposit it into our own trash container. That is how it should be done by everyone.

Our (seriously huge) music celebrity neighbor has regular industry parties at their house....and doesn't invite us. We just get to watch the parades of giant SUVs coming and going.

Yeah, yeah, we and our celebrity neighbor live in a secluded spot to keep our privacy....but 👿

🤣

Our (seriously huge) music celebrity neighbor has regular industry parties at their house....and doesn't invite us. We just get to watch the parades of giant SUVs coming and going.

Yeah, yeah, we and our celebrity neighbor live in a secluded spot to keep our privacy....but 👿

🤣
lol - next time, you might consider doing a Lukather response: rock out on yur max'd out 1/2 stack in the back yard during their party.

Last edited:
I went to the grocery store this morning and accidentally left the pork chops at the register, as the bagger didn't put it in the cart.
The store was packed. It's pouring rain in Dallas and has been for hours, so it's not worth returning to the store.
That's what I get for not doing the self-checkout :)

Last edited:
@sprint gotcha. Appreciate the answer.

Opening a closed can is the important part of that story to me. If my one neighbour (and dog owner) has the garbage out (no lid) I will leave my baggy on the top. Its also not a messy bag, its sealed so maybe thats a difference too.

I wouldnt even think to open someone elses closed garbage can for any reason, thats just.. no.

Diaper bags would make me far more upset hahah.

Hah I have that same item on my list for this vacation. But it's only day 2 so I'm not panicked yet. (Technically day negative 2, since today is Sunday and tomorrow's a holiday.)

Last edited:
@sprint gotcha. Appreciate the answer.

Opening a closed can is the important part of that story to me. If my one neighbour (and dog owner) has the garbage out (no lid) I will leave my baggy on the top. Its also not a messy bag, its sealed so maybe thats a difference too.

I wouldnt even think to open someone elses closed garbage can for any reason, thats just.. no.

Diaper bags would make me far more upset hahah.
You are clearly a consciencious and considerate dog walker - a model to dog walkers everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom