The mini rage thread

So, you’re the guy. Ha. I never tail gate. Catch more flies with honey.

Generally, I waste no time passing. Especially trucks, as I've seen those tires blow chunks. If you are riding my @$$ while I am passing, I will keep you jockey pocketed as long as I can while obeying the letter of the definition of "passing", and then make you pass me on the right, as I won't move over until it is safe to do so - i.e., when some impatient, aggressive tailgater is not trying to crawl up my tailpipe....

Generally, I waste no time passing. Especially trucks, as I've seen those tires blow chunks. If you are riding my @$$ while I am passing, I will keep you jockey pocketed as long as I can while obeying the letter of the definition of "passing", and then make you pass me on the right, as I won't move over until it is safe to do so - i.e., when some impatient, aggressive tailgater is not trying to crawl up my tailpipe....
If you get up my ass like that, I put my blinker on to go into a slower lane, and take my foot off the gas until there's a safe place to get over.

That's a good idea - I'll take a look around.
Actually they use either a 16-18 gauge mild perforated steel with 6mm holes with oblong holes that measure roughly 2.7cm X 1.5cm that are spaced 7.5cm x 5.2cm roughly. It might be a little less expensive to source and a lot more durable!

Reactions: rog
I am pretty sure that my rages are jumbo size, therefore not compatible with a mini-rage thread! I will say that I have sent many people (strangers and f&f alike) into mini-rages in my life and I often find it to be quite amusing (and sometimes it is intentional but only when I feel they deserve to be enraged) ;~)) I think it is called pushing buttons, I love buttons!!!

• Love
Reactions: rog
100% this. I just drove 10 hours yesterday from Dallas to Auburn, AL. And I gotta tell you it drives me nuts. The only thing that worse is anyone driving in the left lane on a highway when they should be in the right lane. Left lane is for passing. Full stop.
I feel your pain - this pet peeve has been burned into my soul after many 23.5-hour drives from Austin to just outside Toronto, Canada. Ugh!!!

100% this. I just drove 10 hours yesterday from Dallas to Auburn, AL. And I gotta tell you it drives me nuts. The only thing that worse is anyone driving in the left lane on a highway when they should be in the right lane. Left lane is for passing. Full stop.
yessir - and what about peeps tailgating at 110km/h in the right lane while the left lane is open + free to use for passing - grrrrr

Those people get the "I am a lawful, speed-limit-abiding driver" act from me. :D
lol - we have a wide and quite lengthy 2 lane 2 way street nearby with a very low speed limit and a speed camera about 2/3s of the way along (not to mention frequent hidden police cars tucked into the side streets, radars drawn). Call me evil, but I have enjoy'd being tail gated all the way down that long street until near the end (by this time the tailgater in unfamiliar territory is fuming) at which time I politely moved over a bit to the side and let the unsuspecting tailgater madly speed by me toward the speed camera he had not yet noticed being preoccupied with waving his arms at me for previous 1.5km.

Last edited:
And I thought Chevy Chase's role in National Lampoon's Summer Vacation was the only thing saving me from a trip to the funny farm.

I love these grips!

Let's talk about how turn signals and stop signs are an option in just about everywhere in Cali! 80+ is the norm and on the freeway everyone is a race car driver and race cars don't have a use for turn signals!

Oh and let's not forget to head on up to the upper desert! everyone is an off road racer up there, curbs, pretty much a suggestion. Remember the old joke about the brother stopping for the green light? there's multiple families that drive like that up there.

I love these grips!

Let's talk about how turn signals and stop signs are an option in just about everywhere in Cali! 80+ is the norm and on the freeway everyone is a race car driver and race cars don't have a use for turn signals!

Oh and let's not forget to head on up to the upper desert! everyone is an off road racer up there, curbs, pretty much a suggestion. Remember the old joke about the brother stopping for the green light? there's multiple families that drive like that up there.
lots a those Stirling Moss types round here too - many can be seen in the ditch at first snow day 🤣

Last edited:
lots a those Sterling Moss types round here too - many can be seen in the ditch at first snow day 🤣
The amount of kids that are driving like they stole it is off the charts around here. Just last month the wife and I were coming home from work on the I10 and watched this crazy in a Dodge Challenger thread 20 mph rush hour traffic like he was running from the cops. I kept waiting for them to go by but never happened.

Home Printers. All manufacturers carefully design and meticulously build them to fail when you need them more, and to be able to infuriate the average person beyond limits. Aligning, cleaning, deep cleaning, paper types, all these options and arcane operations are only tricks to keep you busy while someone, far away, makes fun of you and your misery.

The only thing that worse is anyone driving in the left lane on a highway when they should be in the right lane. Left lane is for passing. Full stop.
Driving in the left lane in Europe is a good way to have a big Audi or Ferrari or any of the other fancy sports cars come flying up behind you flashing its lights continuously. They don't mess around, but they are fun to try to chase. :)

Back
Top Bottom