Premier Guitar with the Axe II at NY Amp Show

I must confess, the thought had crossed my mind.

Just trying to be helpful to my fellow forumites as I had downloaded the video shortly before it got pulled (and I only considered uploading to our FB account and making it available to all you here it as it was actually requested/suggested to me to do so yesterday).

Bufon63 - I wouldn't/can't upload to YouTube as it's not my video (copyright and all that jazz) and I'd probably get buggered with a large pole by someone from PG!

Finally, yeah, we got a few extra adds on FB but hey, it's great to meet more people and have more friends. The world becomes a better place for it - we're all part of the same community after all.

You are very very welcome to friend us, watch the video and then unfriend us again. No ulterior motive intended (and for those that know me here, you'd know that ain't my bag).

Cider time - seeya later!
Sukh

Last edited:
Just trying to be helpful to my fellow forumites as I had downloaded the video shortly before it got pulled (and I only considered uploading to our FB account and making it available to all you here it as it was actually requested/suggested to me to do so yesterday).

Bufon63 - I wouldn't/can't upload to YouTube as it's not my video (copyright and all that jazz) and I'd probably get buggered with a large pole by someone from PG!

Finally, yeah, we got a few extra adds on FB but hey, it's great to meet more people and have more friends. The world becomes a better place for it - we're all part of the same community after all.

You are very very welcome to friend us, watch the video and then unfriend us again. No ulterior motive intended (and for those that know me here, you'd know that ain't my bag).

Cider time - seeya later!
Sukh

No worries Sukh. Sorry for the misunderstanding! :)

No worries Sukh. Sorry for the misunderstanding! :)

@Bufon63 - Don't sweat it.

VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM OUR FB PAGE DUDES!!

Hope you managed to catch it while it was up. If you have friended us just to watch the video, please feel no obligation to maintain the link - we won't take any offence if you de-friend us. However, if you wish to keep in touch, it'd be lovely to chat sometime.

Cheers!
Sukh

@Bufon63 - Don't sweat it.

VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM OUR FB PAGE DUDES!!

Hope you managed to catch it while it was up. If you have friended us just to watch the video, please feel no obligation to maintain the link - we won't take any offence if you de-friend us. However, if you wish to keep in touch, it'd be lovely to chat sometime.

Cheers!
Sukh

Were you guys asked to take it down or did you remove it yourself?

Were you guys asked to take it down or did you remove it yourself?

Hey mate,

Nothing sinister, I removed it myself.

A good friend 'in the know' kindly informed me that the official PG video will be back up shortly and, given that news, I thought it was appropriate to take this down. They must have had a good reason to re-edit - looking forward to seeing it back up again! (and I will, of course, legitimately link it from our facebook page this time!)

Cheers!
Sukh

There was absolutely nothing wrong with it, there were a few little bits that could have used some editing, but I can't see any reason why it should have been pulled

That is looking like a box of MOJO. Never look MOJO in the eyes. You'll go blind.

so that's why all the good guitarists close their eyes when playing. It also explains why groupies close their eyes when they scream. That's their eyes being burned out, not adoration :lol

There was absolutely nothing wrong with it, there were a few little bits that could have used some editing, but I can't see any reason why it should have been pulled

Well, one would assume that a product/feature of Fractal was shown in the video and they don't want it being discussed/seen yet. Of course, if I'm wrong, Fractal is welcome to explain to all of us what the real reason is.

Cliff, on TGP, was assuming some legal issues showing up. Apparently somebody in the video have said "59 Bassman" or so.....

I've posted this elsewhere, but for folks unaccustomed to how legal review works, once they are in the flow, then it is on them to get approval from whomever was offended before it can be reposted. It takes a lot of time to get done, once legal owns it. Just point of fact. Don't know if that's what is going on, but that's how it works if this is the case in these example.

Back
Top Bottom