Presets NKP Presets Master thread (Infos - Links - Demos...)

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Hi!

Just in case you missed it.
I have 140 videos played with my NKP presets and the axe fx only !

In every videos, You have the link with the preset that I use / pack in the description of the video.

Know that I always play live (I love mistakes 😅) and I never edit the tone after recording it.

HERE You can find all the demos! Have fun and thank you for the support.

Last edited:
One of the reasons why I like watching your videos. Just raw energy and we get what we get. Not a 100 takes trying to correct every little mistake, which seems to be the trend nowadays. Rock on, don’t change your formula 🤘
The only thing that has changed, since 2008 on YouTube, is that I ended up recording on a computer rather than with an ambient microphone.😅

otherwise I always liked this one shot spirit : press rec, have fun, as you do without a camera and publish. It happens on certain difficult tracks that I decide to start from scratch. there are people who record the music before filming and who pretend to play over it, others who change camera view at every part of the song, and edit the sound even if it means redoing the solo 109 times to keep the best take... that's it. I'm not interested in doing collage.

Last edited:
I feel very silly because I am having issues figuring out where to input the coupon code. I don't see a field for it.
Ok let’s go,

Here is a new code only for 48h (-20% to whatever fractal)
for you, and for everyone that see it. I’m only sharing it here, that’s a small gift for all the forumers only.

Use : FRACTAL20

so it start now, and stop working in 48h. Then the hour… depends of the country 😅

Also I send packs manually, don’t worry, I always send them. It can take some minutes, some hours … if it is long it is just that I am sleeping 😅.

Back
Top Bottom