Presets NKP Presets Master thread (Infos - Links - Demos...)

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products

My name is mud

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Well!
I do presets for Axe FX3 since 3 Years, everything started because of my Youtube channel, where I do a lot of covers. As I start using the axe fx 3, people asked me for my presets more and more and ... Well, I decided to do one pack, two packs ... and now I have more than 150 presets specialized in Metal and Alternative Music.

I don't count how many time I have spent building these presets, because I try since the beginning to improve them as much as I can, I update them everytime, even between official updates, all the updates are free. They are "simple", the goal isn't to put 20 blocks everywhere just to make them shinny, These are the result of 30+ years of playing and experience. I use my ears a lot, all the artist pack aren't tonematch. I do everything manually. All my presets are tested with several different guitars Les Paul, Strat , Active or passive pickups , 7 strings ... And I am also a bass player too !

So, welcome home!

Main Store
Presets video demos

Last edited:
All My axe fx presets are in 22.00 and FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH FM3/FM9 (except the dual amps pack)
Time to send the free update to you all, check your mailboxes today :)

VIGNETTE FRACTAL DYNACABS.jpg
I Proudly released the First Preset pack ever for axe fx 3 with the brand new DYNACABS (tm) !

This pack contains 23 amps from the Axe FX3, very clean to very distorted! This is like a multi tool pack, you have all that you need to cover quite everything you can imagine!

the 23 presets got 4 Dynacabs(tm) at the same time, everytime, set by Your lovely favorite preset maker!
3 scenes, clean, rythm and lead for a total of 69 tones!

amps List from this pack :

Bad Cat 30
Morgan AC20
DIV 13
Fender Princetone
Fender Deluxe reverb
Fender Vibrolux
Fender Vibroverb
Fender 6G4
Fender Bassman 65
Fender Twin reverb
Fender Bassman 59
Vox AC30
Soldano Slo
Revv generator
Marshall Plexi 59
Marshall JCM800
Marshall JVM
Orange Rockerverb 50
Friedman HBE
Friedman BE
Mesa Boogie Dual rectifier
Mesa Boogie JP2C
Mesa boogie Lonestar
5150 III

(It can be that I will add new amps, and you will have them for free later if you have purchased this pack)

NOTE 1 :

use 22.00 FIRMWARE MINIMUM !

NOTE 2 :

I send the packs MANUALLY , sometimes it take 1 minute , sometimes some hours , but dont worry, I ALWAYS send them via a we transfert email link

NOTE 3 :

All the Presets are made with an axe fx 3 MK1.
They are fully compatible with the Axe fx 3 MK1, MK2 and TURBO

You can have it here

Last edited:
View attachment 121922
I Proudly released the First Preset pack ever for axe fx 3 with the brand new DYNACABS (tm) !

This pack contains 23 amps from the Axe FX3, very clean to very distorted! This is like a multi tool pack, you have all that you need to cover quite everything you can imagine!

the 23 presets got 4 Dynacabs(tm) at the same time, everytime, set by Your lovely favorite preset maker!
3 scenes, clean, rythm and lead for a total of 69 tones!

amps List from this pack :

Fender Princetone
Morgan AC20
Fender Deluxe reverb
DIV 13
Bad Cat 30
Fender Vibrolux
Fender Vibroverb
Fender 6G4
Fender Bassman 65
Fender Twin reverb
Mesa boogie Lonestar
Vox AC30
Fender Bassman 59
Marshall Plexi 59
Marshall JCM800
Marshall JVM
Orange Rockerverb 50
Friedman HBE
Friedman BE
Mesa Boogie Dual rectifier
Mesa Boogie JP2C
Soldano Slo
5150 III

(It can be that I will add new amps, and you will have them for free later if you have purchased this pack)

NOTE 1 :

use 22.00 FIRMWARE MINIMUM !

NOTE 2 :

I send the packs MANUALLY , sometimes it take 1 minute , sometimes some hours , but dont worry, I ALWAYS send them via a we transfert email link

NOTE 3 :

All the Presets are made with an axe fx 3 MK1.
They are fully compatible with the Axe fx 3 MK1, MK2 and TURBO

You can have it here
Very cool, thank you!

But no Revv?!?
That's the first amp I'd expect from you!

Very cool, thank you!

But no Revv?!?
That's the first amp I'd expect from you!
I think I will add it yes, a little bit later. I will add the revv in one of my metal pack too I think. The concept was to have a pack with matching amps and dynacabs, not just to have Random heads with a choice of cabs. That’s cool to have the “real cabs” of the amps. And as we don’t have a REVV cab… but yeah I will add more probably in this pack for free

Hi

The brand new REVV GENERATOR 120 amp is now part of the "complete metal pack" (or in the hard/metal Vol 4) with my favorite IRs, or in the dynacab pack :)

I have also re tweaked some presets in my "complete metal pack" and the update is now in your mailbox for free, like ever :)

NEW PACK DAY! (demos will come... later, as ever)

This pack cover 40 years of Metal!
70's, 80's, 90's, 00's tones by music genre!

Presets :

00's DJENT : done for 7 and 8 strings guitars and low tuning
00's PROG METAL : Dream theater type of distortion with the JP2C
00's DOOM : Heavy FUZZ to play your favorite doom stuff!
90's NU METAL : Korn type of sound, clean, dist etc ...
90's BLACK METAL: For bands like Immortal, Emperor, Cradle, Dimmu Borgir
90's DEATH METAL : For Early Cannibal corpse, Deicide Stuff
90's INDUSTRIAL : For NIN, Ministry.. stuff
80's HEAVY METAL : Glam, hard rock, the 80's TONE !
80's NEOCLASSICAL : for Malmsteen and old speed Metal stuff
70'S EARLY HARD : Black Sabbath type of tones

https://nomashop.bigcartel.com/product/n-k-p-40-years-of-metal-for-axe-fx3-fm3-fm9

VIGNETTE FRACTAL 40 YEARS.jpg

Dude, you have a lefty music man jp? Which one? They make those? Is it good? How is the tuning stability when really working the trem? Kind regards from a fellow lefty.

Harm

Dude, you have a lefty music man jp? Which one? They make those? Is it good? How is the tuning stability when really working the trem? Kind regards from a fellow lefty.

Harm
Yes I have a JP7, great in every point. I bought it maybe 10 years ago when they were available, musicman dont do lefties anymore since years now sadly. But yes great guitar, the tuning stablity is great . not a single bad point , maybe the pickups are a little bit too hot but that s all .

Back
Top Bottom