Liquid-Foot Midi Controller

U2JustMe said:
hope that helps.
Thanks. . . it does.

I see on your new website a link to the old setbb forum, and that both new and old forums seem to be active. Is it safe to assume that you would prefer communications to occur on new forum? If that's the case, please don't forget to activate my membership. :)

Terry.

please stay on the old forum. The new web-site will eventually have the forum--- but for now stay with liquidfoot.setbb.com

not a smart move I know- but temporary while a real board is setup. The www.liquid-foot.com web will have much more content soon and better how-to video's, etc...

U2JustMe said:
please stay on the old forum. The new web-site will eventually have the forum--- but for now stay with liquidfoot.setbb.com
No problem. I'll focus on the setbb forum.

BTW, it would be great to see the manual PDF up there as soon as possible. It would help me a great deal over the next few days.

Terry.

I know that the Liquid-Foot controller can operate in either 6 or 12 preset buttons per bank. I also know that the bottom row of buttons all have blue LEDs.

However, when the controller is set to "12 preset per bank mode," does the 2nd row of LEDs change to blue, or can they only do red and green?

GreatGreen said:
I know that the Liquid-Foot controller can operate in either 6 or 12 preset buttons per bank. I also know that the bottom row of buttons all have blue LEDs.

However, when the controller is set to "12 preset per bank mode," does the 2nd row of LEDs change to blue, or can they only do red and green?

P1?P6, S1?S6 (12 button mode): Only ONE preset will glow in normal mode. P1?P6 if selected will glow
blue. S1?S6 will glow orange.

just realized i had been reading the new forum for a couple of weeks but hadnt registered... so no posts... ha.

Anyway
MAn this thing looks so sweet... i want one yesterday!!!
can someone try and convince u2justme to ship me one to Australia please!!! Please!!! :D

Mine is up and configured for the most part. Tomorrow I will start working on the song and set mode.

Its late right now (for me anyway) gonna try be working on my LF and watching Olympics and Chris Cornell on Jay Leno..... :shock:

JAva, or others with the LF, are you only controlling the axefx with the LF or other rack/midi equip... if so what and how easy was that for you to set up??? Mr LF himself said he was controlling the axe a pod and other stuff as well and it was easy, and i guess thats kinda why i want one so bad mainly to controll my axe and a digitech vocalist... interested to get others vibe on how easy it is... it seems as though it would be really easy to set it up...

monkjunior said:
JAva, or others with the LF, are you only controlling the axefx with the LF or other rack/midi equip... if so what and how easy was that for you to set up??? Mr LF himself said he was controlling the axe a pod and other stuff as well and it was easy, and i guess thats kinda why i want one so bad mainly to controll my axe and a digitech vocalist... interested to get others vibe on how easy it is... it seems as though it would be really easy to set it up...

the Axe-fx is a breeze to set up especially because you can pull the patch name and effect states right down of the axe-fx. You can do the same with the PodXT. He has what are called personality modes for them that allow that to happen. There isn't ojne for the digitech vocalist. However, I am controlling an Ultra, switchblade 8b, ABCadabra, and an Eclipse on mine. It was pretty easy to set them up. I did it w/o having to refer to the foot controller manual. Even if you are not very familiar w/ midi, you can get thjis thing programmed fast once you understand a few key MIDI principles.

Are all the foot switches assignable? For example, If I wanted to use the first row of switches for On/Off instead of Presets can that be done? Could I move the preset switches to the top row? Current, I only use one preset and probably won't have more than two or three for live use so I would rather dedicate the first row to turning commonly used effects on/off. Can this be done?

Can the expression pedal jacks be assigned to on/off footswitches instead of an expression pedal?

Can you access the AXEFX tuner with the LF?

ipressthebutton said:
Are all the foot switches assignable? For example, If I wanted to use the first row of switches for On/Off instead of Presets can that be done? Could I move the preset switches to the top row? Current, I only use one preset and probably won't have more than two or three for live use so I would rather dedicate the first row to turning commonly used effects on/off. Can this be done?

Can the expression pedal jacks be assigned to on/off footswitches instead of an expression pedal?

Can you access the AXEFX tuner with the LF?

1) no, bottom row is always for presets.

2) Yes, as of the firmware 1.04b :D

3) You can activate the tuner, but it won't display tuner info at this time. From what I understand the Axe-fx has not been programmed to do this yet. Once it is he will try to get that feature in the Liquid Foot. He also will have a tuner module that will send tuner info regardless of what device you use (Axe-fx or not).

thanks JAva,
just as i thought,
as far as the vocalist goes not really interested in doing a whole lot just having a couple of different IA's for harmony on and off and a couple for bringing certain voices in, the presets can be changed the first preset of a song change....
Just sent through my order on the new order page last night, so now just anxiously waiting for the response so i can get the order rolling and get me one of these puppies....oh yeah!!!

Got everything configured, programed, and ready to go. Right now it works like a charm. Wednesday night rehersal will be the first real world run thru for me with. This weekend will be the first performance test.

javajunkie said:
Got everything configured, programed, and ready to go. Right now it works like a charm. Wednesday night rehersal will be the first real world run thru for me with. This weekend will be the first performance test.
Wooohooo! That's cool Java.... That will be exciting... I just got my Future Sonincs Ear Monitors in yesterday, they sound amazing, but I have a slight fit issue, when I smile I break the seal so they have to go back... Bummer, but at least they are committed to getting it PERFECT. My other toy the DBX IEM arrives this Friday!

I just wanted to thank everyone for their patience and support.

The first 12 AXE-FX forum wait list Liquid-Foot's all went out by the end of last week. The next 14 units are going out this coming week. Thanks for all the help and support.

Special thanks to those who keep asking for new and cool features, and most importantly to those who have helped make it a better product. I should have known the AXE-FX user base was going to be the most demanding and helpful! A LOT of great requests came in. Most are in the current firmware already. Just make sure you have 1.06a.

Again-- Thanks. I hope this helps you take advantage of the almighty AXE-FX!

U2JustMe said:
I just wanted to thank everyone for their patience and support.

The first 12 AXE-FX forum wait list Liquid-Foot's all went out by the end of last week. The next 14 units are going out this coming week. Thanks for all the help and support.

Special thanks to those who keep asking for new and cool features, and most importantly to those who have helped make it a better product. I should have known the AXE-FX user base was going to be the most demanding and helpful! A LOT of great requests came in. Most are in the current firmware already. Just make sure you have 1.06a.

Again-- Thanks. I hope this helps you take advantage of the almighty AXE-FX!

Thanks for the great product. I'm getting ready to head out to rehearsal now.

GuitarDojo / JavaJunkie - What's the opinion do you think the Liquid Foot is a keeper? Do you think you will not bother with the MFC101?

oddb0d said:
GuitarDojo / JavaJunkie - What's the opinion do you think the Liquid Foot is a keeper? Do you think you will not bother with the MFC101?

It's a keeper for me. The MFC101 doesn't have enough buttons for me - neither did my ground control pro. I can appreciate Cliff making it the size he did. A LOT of people will go for it for it size as much as functionality. The liquid control will definitely not fit in a rack :lol:

The Liquid control happens to be a perfect fit for me.

Back
Top Bottom