Cliff- Hoping You'll Update Us On the MFC 101

Warrior

Power User
Doesn't hurt to ask I guess.

I know you must get tired of all the whinning about this. Just hoping to get an idea of when we might see it.

I'm pretty sure I speak for many that we really want the MFC 101. I'm confident it will function with the Axe in a better way another unit might not.

Don't want to buy another unit only to find the MFC is being released right after.

So any blurb about the status would be awesome!

Thanks in advance.

I SECOND THAT !!! IM ABOUT TO BECOME THE PROUD OWNER OF AN AXE FX AND ALSO WANT TO KNOW IF THE MFC WILL COME SOON THAT WAY I DONT HAVE TO BUY A GCP INSTEAD.

Cliff........I'm almost ready to give up and go back to an amp and pedals........

Help us....Please :roll:

Finnster said:
Cliff........I'm almost ready to give up and go back to an amp and pedals........

Help us....Please :roll:

Oh the drama...

There are several inexpensive alternatives that will take you light years beyond "an amp and pedals".

You could sell it later and maybe be out $100 (or less) which would be cheap for what is essentially a rental.

Wow.... this thread sure did change directions in a hurry. Was kind of hoping it would have been left alone until Cliff had a chance to respond.

Now it's turned into a debate on if the Axe is better than pedals! :roll:

Warrior said:
Doesn't hurt to ask I guess.

I know you must get tired of all the whinning about this. Just hoping to get an idea of when we might see it.

Yes indeed. I also find there is way too much "whinning" about this :lol:

What a bunch of "loosers" we all are :roll:

Cliff is a pretty smart entrepreneur. Build up the pre-release hunger and produce limited quantities to keep the hunger strong. His rep for quality and service has been established already. He knows what he's doing and he will continue to do well. ;)

Cliff: I'm about to divorce my wife, put my kids up for adoption, sell the house and use the money for hookers, booze and blow... then I'll take away this puppy toy

puppy-holding-stuffed-animal-772402.jpg

... all this if I don't get the MFC101 by next week... you really want to take his toy?

Wait, never mind... I can't afford one... that's why I got the FCB1010. :D

mortega76 said:
Cliff: I'm about to divorce my wife, put my kids up for adoption, sell the house and use the money for hookers, booze and blow... then I'll take away this puppy toy

puppy-holding-stuffed-animal-772402.jpg

... all this if I don't get the MFC101 by next week... you really want to take his toy?

Wait, never mind... I can't afford one... that's why I got the FCB1010. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

danielodland said:
You guys never give up do you?=)

I just did, after waiting more than a year without any real status updates on the project straight from the source.

Goodbye MFC101, Hello Gordius L.G.

S.R.

Personally, I hope the MFC isn't much different than what's out there because I love the size of my LF Jr and don't want/need a larger board. I would only jump on the MFC if it had features that I want that I can't get in the LF product.

mitch236 said:
Personally, I hope the MFC isn't much different than what's out there because I love the size of my LF Jr and don't want/need a larger board. I would only jump on the MFC if it had features that I want that I can't get in the LF product.

So how easy is the LF Jr. to use? Seems like you would have to dance on it a little more than a full size controller.

danielodland said:
Better to get one now and just get the MFC when and if theres a chance.

I'm not planning on getting the MFC anymore.
I already have something that meets and exceeds my requirements now.
I will not buy the MFC just for the Fractal logo.

Cliff must have something very special up his sleeve to make me reconsider that and offer functionality I really want that cannot be accomplished with what I have.
I don't see that happening as the LG offers a lot but he might surprise me.
For now I'll happily give up my spot on the waiting list. Actually I just did email G66 to take me off the list.
I don't need the MFC101 anymore.

S.R.

srooijens said:
danielodland said:
Better to get one now and just get the MFC when and if theres a chance.

I'm not planning on getting the MFC anymore.
I already have something that meets and exceeds my requirements now.
I will not buy the MFC just for the Fractal logo.

Cliff must have something very special up his sleeve to make me reconsider that and offer functionality I really want that cannot be accomplished with what I have.
I don't see that happening as the LG offers a lot but he might surprise me.
For now I'll happily give up my spot on the waiting list. Actually I just did email G66 to take me off the list.
I don't need the MFC101 anymore.

S.R.

Well, thats fair. It's not like you should have a bad conscience or anything, it has been a while.

Back
Top Bottom