Cab-Pack 5 - UltraRes™ 4x12 Collection

Wow! Blending the Lerxst and the TV yields some really great results. Tried it with the Dirty Shirley, 50w Plexi Jump, and ODS Lead so far. Again, wow!

To say that it's a great IR pack is like to say nothing. To say it's a MUST HAVE pack is like to be trivial and is to say nothing.
If you have Axe FX, you should have this pack as well.

OK, I downloaded it but I'm not seeing all of the microphones listed as being used. I don't see the I5, E-350, and most importantly the SM7. Any ideas where these were used?

Just played through every cab in the collection!

First impressions:
-ORANGE CAB KILLS OTHER CABS! (Citrus) "4x12 Citrus 57 Cone" alone sounds great.
-Mesa's were pretty good but there are so many Mesa IR's out there. No disrespect here but not the best Mesa IR's I've heard.
-TV was a small let down since I think the TV IR's we had before were better. Actually the Lerxst was a more pleasant Greenback 4x12 cab for me at least.
-Mills... well it sounds broken to me so it's probably not a V30 speaker right? :)
-5153 is a really interesting cab. It has no presence frequencies almost like it has a high cut at 7kHz. I think the CapEdge SM57 by FAS and not Broderik was the best IR of this cab.

Could comment on each cab but that covers the most important first impressions I guess. :)

Back
Top Bottom