Cab-Pack 5 - UltraRes™ 4x12 Collection

Finally we have the 5153 cab and it is amazing! A nice mix of sm57 and 421 on that one and it cuts through the mix perfectly. Thanks FAS!

Will be buying this afternoon even though I am in an "IR Slot Crunch Deficit" and will need to cull out some IR's that are unused or little used.

Only prob with that is I am unsure which those are as I am populated with two OH packs and all the FAS UR packs (with the exception of 5 until later).

I truly almost feel bad asking after all the goodies that keep coming our way but is there any road map for AE to be able to identify what presets use what IR slot or warn if you start deleting/replacing an IR ?

+1. Pics or it's just bunch of different mixes of a Gorilla "Rat Fur" 2x12:

OMG, I think I played through one of those a long time ago. The Gorilla logo's were missing. It was glorious at the time. :lol Course I had a DS-1 to go with it. Please forgive me for my sins of the past. I didn't know any better.

Sweet! The Broderick mixes are no joke! Very nice. Thank you so much! One of them will for sure be replacing my OH_412_MAR-CB_M-SB-75_Studio Modern that I have been using since it's release! Bravo! :encouragement:

Thank you very much, I purchased the pack!
It would be very nice and helpful if recipes were shared below this topic (with low/hi cut value into to be used in the cab block)

Cab-Pack 5 - The UltraRes™ 4x12 Collection - Is now available in our online store.

It contains over 130 IRs produced by Fractal Audio Systems, Thomas Eaton of Universal Noise Storage studios, and Kevin Antreassian of Backroom Studios. We’re also thrilled to include a number of IRs created by Fractal Artist Chris Broderick, the lead/rhythm guitarist in Megadeth.

Fractal Audio Systems - Cab Pack 5 - 4x12 - UltraRes IR Pack for the Axe-Fx II - Fractal Audio Systems, Universal Noise Storage, Backroom Studios and Chris Broderick
You guys don't have PayPal to pay for the cab pack 5...why actually ? I can't get this lovely pack because i have no credit card yet (I know its quite usual for US people).. This sucks for international Fractal software orders, same with Cablab for me :-(

Or would be great if G66 could offer something like software for Fractal Audio

Yeaahhhh... new toys!!!! :encouragement:

anyway... waiting for a big collection of the best 1x12 and 2x12 UltraIRs from some wanderfull combos (fender, matchless, sa212 Hiwatt, ac30, mesa).... and some WEM cabs!!!!!

You guys don't have PayPal to pay for the cab pack 5...why actually ? I can't get this lovely pack because i have no credit card yet (I know its quite usual for US people).. This sucks for international Fractal software orders, same with Cablab for me :-(

Or would be great if G66 could offer something like software for Fractal Audio

No Problem: you can use a PrePaid-Mastercard!!!

Can you post the recipes for the mixes that didn't make into the firmware? That would make things a whole lot simpler.

Back
Top Bottom