Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 2.01 Public Beta

Oh man, I just took the techniques applied to the new tube models and redid the output transformer modeling. Ridiculous how good it sounds now. I should probably build another beta but I'm having too much fun playing.
Can you share the fun please?? And when for god sake do you find time to play guitar??!!

Oh man, I just took the techniques applied to the new tube models and redid the output transformer modeling. Ridiculous how good it sounds now. I should probably build another beta but I'm having too much fun playing.

Hey, now. Clips or it never happened. And to (sorta) quote Doc Holliday - "I'll be your Huckle-Beta..."

What else can you apply this to? Drive pedal models?

You need to get the stainless steel F5 keys. They last FOREVER.

... and yes, I Pleked my keyboard. It's so fast now. These posts practically write themselves!

..... I'll be here all week. Hitting my F5 key.

But it sounds different?

Definition of teaser:

"An advertising or promotional device intended to arouse interest or curiosity especially in something to follow."

I am going to need this to be included in the Official Quantum 2.0 for the AX8!!! I feel so left behind since I sold my Axe II.......

I humbly request you get to it !!!! ;)

would it be a fair assumption the power tubes will also get worked over too?

Back
Top Bottom