AXE FX II Country Style!

Blown away! Kick arse stuff keep it comin!

IDC what U call it......That was awesome, More please....................

Very nice, Keep them coming!

We have so many request for country clips and you certainly have the chops!

This is just what I have missed inbetween all the Humbucker "seven-string-orgy-gimmi-some-more-shred-orgasm".

Just laid-down pickin with respect to the backing.

I'm not into country music for some reason, but when someone hears something like that I don't think that they really get hung up on "well I can't like this because it's country." Cool is cool. Period.

Serious chops there my friend. :)

Outstanding!!!!

If you can share the patch that would be terrific!!!!!!

Well done!!!

Great playing and great sound. Although I'm playing a lot more country, that combo pick/finger picking is something I need to learn. Talk about efficiency in motion. Wow.

Although the patch might be simple, I'd still be interested. Even studying your compressor and delay settings could help. Every little bit helps on this box.

..... if THIS is only practice :shock... I want to hear more.
Great playing and picking!

Sounds great man! Thanks for sharing.

I had a crappy day from hell and you just put a HUGE smile on my face. Thx!

Holy smokes! Thanks for the love friends! Very cool to come back and see!
I sincerely appreciate the props and good words. Genuinely.

Hey, I meant this is my 'reglar' practice patch, not practice! I need the practice, I can attest to that!!

Here is the PATCH: Axe-Change - Download Preset - Nash_Country_2 - by TexasHeartRush

Basic stuff. Youll notice scene 2-3 etc. adds a bit of Zen Master drive or a 2nd amp. That is my go-to for my day to day.

Notice, it say's 'Nash". That is because I name my presets for the guitar. My Nash Tele is my number 1. It is setup differently, sounds fuller, bigger. This Red Tele is sort of a 'backup of a backup' that I am beginning to play a bit more and I have not set up any presets for these spongy pickups yet.

Much respect and cheers!

Hey, I meant this is my 'reglar' practice patch, not practice! I need the practice, I can attest to that!!

Here is the PATCH: Axe-Change - Download Preset - Nash_Country_2 - by TexasHeartRush

Basic stuff. Youll notice scene 2-3 etc. adds a bit of Zen Master drive or a 2nd amp. That is my go-to for my day to day.

Notice, it say's 'Nash". That is because I name my presets for the guitar. My Nash Tele is my number 1. It is setup differently, sounds fuller, bigger. This Red Tele is sort of a 'backup of a backup' that I am beginning to play a bit more and I have not set up any presets for these spongy pickups yet.

Much respect and cheers!

Great sounding patch!

Love the way you have the badger and comp dialed in!

Also the Zendrive! Love the Zen especially in these types of applications!

sounds perfect through my current rig.

Last edited:
Very very nice Tone and playing my friend!!! Now i want ti study some country style playing! Here is Italy there aren't country players... I'll be the 1st thanks to you!!! ;)

You have purple in your studio. You're my hero.

Dude, that's total bullshit. If you don't know you're fucking damn hot, I don't know......

Don't need no mo bite. And I loved those two slid harmonics early on. Damn.

that was killer

You have purple in your studio. You're my hero.

Dude, that's total bullshit. If you don't know you're fucking damn hot, I don't know......

Don't need no mo bite. And I loved those two slid harmonics early on. Damn.

Well done, great feeling and playing!

goodness gracious!!!

Smooth and effortless. Verrry nice.

Great sounding patch!

Love the way you have the badger and comp dialed in!

Also the Zendrive! Love the Zen especially in these types of applications!

sounds perfect through my current rig.

Very nice!!

Sounds great Rodney- that Nash is starring you down the whole time with the pissed of girlfriend look. Killer licks brother..

Sounds great..damn good playing!

Great stuff, man. Thanks for the licks and the patch!

That Country Style is totally not my thing, but you got it down bro, and I can totally respect that. :)

Very very nice Tone and playing my friend!!! Now i want ti study some country style playing! Here is Italy there aren't country players... I'll be the 1st thanks to you!!! ;)

Thank you so much for sharing this Rodney.
Really nice work.

Again, much thanks for the props friends! Appreciate that it is appreciated here on the predominately 'rock/shred or blues forum.

So now I will post more as soon as I can! Would be great to hear from some other 'alternative' country players (meaning non-distortion, non-rock style modern country.) If you are out there. Let er' rip!

Respect all!

Put a BIG smile on my face brawza!...your hard work is an inspiration to all of us!
Question. Have you played a "B Bender" tele. yet? Saw a Doug Seven vid.of him playing one of those.
Like a prev. poster...you really inspired me to get my right hand fully involved...somehow.
Nice add to the popular shred stuff on the forum.
Thanks for the patch too!..very useful for the country material I need to cover.
Peace!

Again, much thanks for the props friends! Appreciate that it is appreciated here on the predominately 'rock/shred or blues forum.

So now I will post more as soon as I can! Would be great to hear from some other 'alternative' country players (meaning non-distortion, non-rock style modern country.) If you are out there. Let er' rip!

Respect all!

Digging those chops man , I do love some country , and Jazz , and Blues , and Rock , and Metal etc ect and as a Multi-genre-est the axefx is perfect for doing many styles.

IMHO as a " Musician " it is important to learn from all different styles and sources .
I'd love to learn some more country licks , that hybrid picking stuff is great .

Back
Top Bottom