AXE FX II Country Style!

TexasHeartRush

Inspired
Yep, it doesn't happen often here on this board, but us country players are out there with this unit. This was a spur-of-the-moment recording.

AXE Country!

I have 4 Teles. This 89' Tele has SD stacks (A bit spongy sounding) and a neck that is wide as a barn! Hard as heck to play so sloppier than I would likely do with my main guitars, but its a fun little original chiken picken jam.
Hope you enjoy! Will post patch only if anybody is interested but honestly any pedal compressor and short delay is enough for this. Simple tones.

Effin Great stuff! :) I wish you'd dialed in more bite though...

I see that country music is where the money's at... :D Nice studio!!!

Nice, love me some country! Sounds like you should give those a go- Guthrie Govan - Rhode Island Shred - YouTube

Brent Mason here we gooo...
Great.

Heck yeah. Love it.

Hey cheers all! Appreciate the cool props! You guys are quick!!

More bite? Sure, some of my other guitars are bitier. I just grabbed this guitar and picked a standard country patch I use for practice.

Be well! :encouragement:

I'm not into country music for some reason, but when someone hears something like that I don't think that they really get hung up on "well I can't like this because it's country." Cool is cool. Period.

Serious chops there my friend. :)

Great playing and great sound. Although I'm playing a lot more country, that combo pick/finger picking is something I need to learn. Talk about efficiency in motion. Wow.

Although the patch might be simple, I'd still be interested. Even studying your compressor and delay settings could help. Every little bit helps on this box.

Back
Top Bottom