New profile posts

ok, I'll try it too with Rob Weismantel's suggestions.
In any case, you managed to do is get the MFC to step through Presets 1-xx .
It's already a good result ... I still can not do anything
Hi, I see you are able to program the MCF ... I still can not. Did you follow step by step Rob Weismantel's post or Morphosis videos?
bchulse
bchulse
Hi Paolo1971,
I still haven't gotten it to work the way I want. I have been reading the suggestions from Rob Weismantel. I'll try again tonight. I'll post the results if I get it working. Thanks
Hi. Love the new III Conversion. It's dead on converting my II patches. The only issue I found is the "tremelo block" gets converted as "enabled" ( I had it default to Disabled in my patches). Other than that this thing is a fantastic resource...and well work my donation. Thx. Alan Vance
Hi Alex, when I open my editor from my Rac12 he always asks for an update, I see at the bottom of the editor (check for updates error). When I open the site of Fxunits it says that the site is not installed
Hi, Friens?
I am a Korean and name is Kim.
I recently purchased BluGuitar amp1.
But I want to use four channels of AMP1 with FX8.
Could you tell me how to use it?
I do not know Midi well. So I would like you to give a detailed explanation.
Thank you.
bluesk165@gmail.com
Reactions: robochimp
Rainster
Rainster
Hello Kim, I love the AMP1 sound. It needs to have a send/return in addition to input/output for 4CM.
Hi Alex,

I bought a Rac12 MKII from a friend. He has emailed firmware for the editor but it's for Windows, I have a Mac. I searched for the firmware but I can't find it. Can you help me?
I'm also searching the firmware for the presets made with an XL/+ so that I can import them with my Axe FXII MKI
Thanks a lot,
I will give you my email, stappie@telenet.be
Greetings, Chris
AlGrenadine
AlGrenadine
Chris Verstappen
Chris Verstappen
Thx a lot, my second question, when I import presets made with an XL or XL +, they will not work. You have made something that those presets works with MKI and MKII.
AlGrenadine
AlGrenadine
Yes, use FracTool to convert
Hi there, trying to buy your AX8 Preset Pack...somehow its not working ...dont know why ? register also not possible ...maybe couse german Email adress ...have no idea ....thanks
Moke
Moke
Contact me through my store (if possible?) and I will try to figure it out.
Hey brother, I have just purchased the AX8 and am in serious need of some help. Do you still have this unit? I would love to be able to get together and and get advice/help if you could spare the time! Thanks.
Hi . Can you tell how I put more presets in my mfc101 mark 3 . In preset 384 stop and when I increase goes again to preset 1. Any chance to go to preset 385 and so on to the final of ace fx 2 xl plus?
Thank you Unix-guy.
unix-guy
unix-guy
It's not possible. The MFC only supports 384 presets.

I'm not sure if there is a way to access presets above 384, but you should post to the MFC forum. You'll probably get a better answer!
Veloso1978
Veloso1978
Thank you...just put my presets were i can move ... ;)
unix-guy
unix-guy
That's what I think most do.
I just posted a detailed explanation in the Other Midi Controllers section of the Forum for you.
AustinBuddy is working on updating Axe-Fx 700+ Naked Amp TonePack to 10.1 firmware, and making a NEW Axe III 1000+ Naked Amps TonePack!
Back
Top Bottom