FC Accessories ZenRigs: FC-6 and FC-12 magnetic display protection system

Third-party commercial accessories specific to the FC series of foot controllers

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
After a long hiatus, ZenRigs is about to come back. Wednesday 11th September is the date (still on track).

The latest version of The ZenGuard display protection system is the most solid and flexible thing I've made yet. It has been used on the road by Iron Maiden (Dave Murray has it on his FC-6), Guthrie Govan (FM9), Midge Ure (FM9) and Nik Kershaw (FM3), as well as a few friends. These, and a few other cool bits and bobs will be out when the site reopens :)

blend in to stand out.jpg

Might be a bit quiet up until then, so bear with me as there is also something else going on...

Cheers,
Sukh

Last edited:
Hey all.

It's all done, bar testing over the next day or two, so I'm glad to let you know that ZenRigs will be going live again at some point on Wednesday 18th September.

I'll be showing the new products as part of a special episode of my new weekly livestream (details below). I hope you'll be able to tune in, hang out and I'll show you what's new. You can get the links to the YouTube and Facebook streams at www.ZenRigs.com/live

Looking forward to finally (for real, for real) being back.

Cheers!
Sukh

ZenRigs LIVE promo thumb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom