YT: Energyballs

thanks for the cab sims bro!
IR #1 sounds killer im assuming thats your mesa 2x12, but whats #2? it sounds weird

that is absolutely sick ola. i think thats the best ive heard you sound and i like the mix as well alot. i think the tone is albumworthy and thats saying alot. great work and thanks for sharing the patch!

Zorran said:
that is absolutely sick ola. i think thats the best ive heard you sound and i like the mix as well alot. i think the tone is albumworthy and thats saying alot. great work and thanks for sharing the patch!

thanks man, glad you liked it!

Cool! I'll try those IR's... and I'll have to patent the word "balls" in Axe-Fx context. :D Nah... just kidding. Nice tone!

Hahahha... I just watched your bass/guitar recording tutorials and laughed my ass off. Mel Gibson and Matt Damon know their s***! (that's a four letter stuff) Hey but that bass sound vid was really useful! Thanks man.

EDIT: I just checked out those IR's and they sure ROCK! I actually owned a Mesa 2x12 right before I got the Axe-Fx and it was my favorite cab. Did you make those IR's? I would really appreciate if you could share them in WAV format so I can blend them together into just one IR. Thanks in advance!

Good tones! Thanks for sharing.

What's the pupose of that Vol block tied to the Envelope?

yek said:
Good tones! Thanks for sharing.

I think it's bypassed? Normally I use it instead of the noise gate. So it raises the volume when I play.

Clark Kent said:
Hahahha... I just watched your bass/guitar recording tutorials and laughed my ass off. Mel Gibson and Matt Damon know their s***! (that's a four letter stuff) Hey but that bass sound vid was really useful! Thanks man.

Cool man glad you liked them!

Feared said:
yek said:

I think it's bypassed? Normally I use it instead of the noise gate. So it raises the volume when I play.

Wow, that's smart.
So you can use the same Envelope settings for this block as well as the "tight bass" filter.

Does this preset work for you live as well as for recording? Especially when looking at the turned down Presence and Treble settings.

yek said:
Feared said:
yek said:

Wow, that's smart.
So you can use the same Envelope settings for this block as well as the "tight bass" filter.

Does this preset work for you live as well as for recording? Especially when looking at the turned down Presence and Treble settings.

The volume raise trick is Jocke Skogs(Clawfinger).

Actually I don't know. The preset is based on the New recto amp sim that I use live. So the Para EQ before the loop is for my New Recto patch. But it'll probably sound good for live. It might sound like ass in your rig but in my QSC PLX and V30 cab it sounds great.

Hi Ola!

Great music as always, and the sound is f****g brutal!!!

Could you post the cab impulses in wav format so I can try them in my DAW before uploading them to AxeFx?

Back
Top Bottom