YouTube Live..?

Rain

Fractal Fanatic
Hello all I have a quick question...
I’m going to start a YouTube Live broadcast, it’s my 1st time 😳
I have a Axe FX III and new MacBook Pro
Any recommendations for a Software Program to get it all working ?
Do I need an additional Audio Interface ?
Thanks
Rain

Last edited:
Hello all I have a quick question...
I’m going to start a YouTube Live broadcast, it’s my 1st time 😳
I have a Axe FX III and new MacBook Pro
Any recommendations for a Software Program to get it all working ?
Do I need an Audio Interface ?
Thanks
Rain
1 Use Twitch instead of YouTube. Its a much better platform for streaming live content, especially when you’re talking about audio compression.
2 You already have an audio interface, but....
3 Goole search for Streamdeck and see what the gaming streamers are all doing - think about your voice audio as well as lighting... seriously, research what the top gaming streamers are doing and devise a plan based on that if you’re interested in qualit.
4 Follow the white rabbit.
5 Good luck!

1 Use Twitch instead of YouTube. Its a much better platform for streaming live content, especially when you’re talking about audio compression.
2 You already have an audio interface, but....
3 Goole search for Streamdeck and see what the gaming streamers are all doing - think about your voice audio as well as lighting... seriously, research what the top gaming streamers are doing and devise a plan based on that if you’re interested in qualit.
4 Follow the white rabbit.
5 Good luck!
Thanks for the heads up... !! I’ll use Twitch in the future..

I’m going to be a guest on a YouTube Live show in a couple of weeks and want to show off the Axe III... I have to figure out how to get my Camera-Mic-and Axe FXIII in Sync ....😳

I would then suggest searching - in YouTube (he said without a hint of irony) - for “live youtuber setup” or terms to that effect.

Back
Top Bottom