YouTube - Guitar Solo

Wow...awesome! love the pivot notes and phrasing...what are your influences? Do I hear a little Vinnie Moore in there?

Wow! Thanks guys!

I really appreciate you taking the time to checkout the video..means a lot! :)

Yeah, it's just recto orange and an a 4x12 20w cab with a real basic reverb and delay. :)

Cheer again!!

Lee

Oh and Vinnie Moore is one of my influences! Hehe

Wow. Insanely clean playing technique. Impressed and enjoyed that. Way over my pay scale on the chops-o-meter!

hmm, the youtube video is not loading at all. I clicked on another video on the sidebar and it loaded up fine. Bummer!

EDIT: Worth the wait! Amazing!! :Headbang:

Oh, man - now THAT'S some great soloing. First, good job with the tone (which is what this is normally all about). But, getting back to your playing - top shelf stuff. Excellent. great job all around.

Wow, fantastic playing and tone. Your technique is so clean and fluid, it seems to all come naturally. I am surprised that you used the Recto Orange; that type of smooth articulate tone is not what I associate with that amp. Nice job!

soggybomb said:
I am surprised that you used the Recto Orange; that type of smooth articulate tone is not what I associate with that amp. Nice job!
Really? Still an AXE newbie, had it for only a couple of months, but of all the sims, I think the Recto Orange is the most versatile! it can get wicked or smooth as you wish. :twisted:

:shock:

Anyone want to buy all my guitars? I'm thinking or selling them after seeing this... but I'm keeping my Ultra! :)

Outstanding!!! PLEASE make more vids!

Very nice.

Really digging how structured and crafted this solo seems to be (although if you just improvised that you're a bad-ass.)
Is that line you play at starting at about 40 seconds a nod to dime-bag? If so, BAD-ASS, reminds me of the solo line dime-bag plays on Psycho Holiday at about 2:44 minutes in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4BNF__18zE

Either way, well done dude.

Back
Top Bottom