Youtube converter

Harm

Experienced
Hi all,

I have this pc that I try to keep as clean as possible. I am looking for an easy way to get a youtube song saved as an mp3 for practice purposes. What do you guys use that is clean from malware? I don’t mind paying a small fee for a programme. I just bought roni music’s amazing slow downer. I do not want to use an interface and record or anything. Just the ease of use of putting in an url or something and get it done.
Suggestions?

Thanks, Harm

I use the Firefox 'Youtube Video Downloader' add-on and leave it disabled until I need it. Works great. I then use to 'WM Converter Lite' to convert the video to any audio format I want. It's an oldie, but it works great too.

View attachment 114389

I also use Media Human, have for years and it works great. I didn't know about the Firefox add-on, but may check it out as that's my default browser. If you need to convert to a different format, VLC works great.

Hi all,

I have this pc that I try to keep as clean as possible. I am looking for an easy way to get a youtube song saved as an mp3 for practice purposes. What do you guys use that is clean from malware? I don’t mind paying a small fee for a programme. I just bought roni music’s amazing slow downer. I do not want to use an interface and record or anything. Just the ease of use of putting in an url or something and get it done.
Suggestions?

Thanks, Harm

Use your Fractal! :cool:
well yes, it's an interface, but it's probably the cleanest way when it comes to your PC and software.

This is on Mac but assume should conceptually work similar with any OS:
  • play the video or streaming music with audio out set to the Fractal/USB
  • make sure Fractal's 'Main Input Source' is set to USB and not Analog (IN 1)
  • create a patch that just goes from IN to OUT
  • as audio input on the computer again set to Fractal/USB
  • record with whatever is there to record audio... I use GarageBand or QuickTime on the Mac

Hi all,

Suggestions?

Thanks, Harm

Rock On - its free - done online

https://youtubemp3free.com/en/

I searched all over the internet for an answer to this question and finally found it on this forum. Really the community on this forum is great, I found a lot of useful tips here.

Back
Top Bottom