You have two cows

Manning

Experienced
There is a age-old series of jokes that explain... well, pretty much everything, from the perspective of "you have two cows". (These jokes have apparently been around since the 1930s).

Here are some of the basic, original variations from when the joke was born:
Capitalism - You have two cows: You sell one and buy a bull.
Communism - You have two cows: the government takes both and gives you milk.

This has lead to hundreds of modern variations on politics, history, pop culture, the internet, etc:
European Union: You have two cows. The EU declares them to be "fruit" in order to conform to a rare Belgian custom of making Cow Jam (jam being required to have at least 45% fruit).
Physics: You have two cows. You can perfectly predict the milk production, but only for spherical cows in a vacuum.
eBay: You have two cows. Both were an unwanted gift and are in almost new condition but you will only deliver to your local area. They have been viewed 142 times.
J.R.R. Tolkien: You have two cows. One of them is descended from Turgon, son of Fingolfin, son of Finwë, and dwelt in the hidden city of Gondolin, that in Quenya is called Ondolindë, which is The Rock of the Music of the Water. The other is the daughter of... (etc)
The Sopranos (finale): You have two c

Anyway, I ran across some music variations:

Alternative music: You have two cows. They're cool because no one else has ever tasted their milk before. When they do, you regard the cows as sell-outs.
Country music: You have two cows. No matter what you do, your cows keep leaving you and breaking your heart.
AC/DC: You have two cows. You milk them exactly the same way for 35 years.
Daft Punk: You have two cows, you have two cows. You have two cows, you have two cows. You have two cows, you have two cows...
Lady Gaga: You wear two cows.
Kanye West: You have two c... YO I'M REAL HAPPY FOR YOU, I'MA LET YOU FINISH, BUT BEYONCE HAD ONE OF THE BEST "YOU HAVE TWO COWS" JOKES OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!
Steve Vai: You have two cows. People come from miles around to see how fast you can milk your cows. People who can't milk cows very fast don't quite get it.
U2: U have 2 cows. They moo in mysterious ways.

...and here's the one that made me laugh out loud:

Metal: You have two cows. In your opinion, one provides Ambient Symphonic Industrial Death Milk, but the other provides post-Ambient Symphonic Industrial Death Milk. No-one else can tell the difference.

Amazing. My humble contribution.

Tube Amps: you have two cows. Even though they are twins, eat the exact same thing, sleep the exact same amount, and have the same habits, the milk from one is slightly sweeter than the other, but you only notice after somebody "who knows milk"says so.

Fractal Audio - You have two cows. Your cows produce can produce 200 different flavors of milk. Old-timers insist your milk is inferior despite refusing to even taste it.

You for got to mention that they insisted that you have drank to much Cool aid!

my version...
I have two cows and neither one could get me out of the gig this weekend so I could go to Axe Fest West... so I cry in my milk... :cry

You have two cows, one American, one Chinese. With the help of trilling violins and state of the art montage photography, John Tesh narrates the moving tale of how the American cow overcame the agony of growing up in a suburb with (gasp) divorced parents, then mentions in passing that theChinese cow was beaten every day by a tyrannical farmer and watched its parents butchered before its eyes. The American cow wins the competition, severely spraining an udder in a gritty performance, and gets a multi-million dollar contract to endorse Wheaties. The Chinese cow is led out of the arena and shot by Chinese government officials, though no one ever hears about it. McDonald's buys the meat and servesit hot and fast at its Beijing restaurant.

John Lee Hooker: Woke up this morning and I have two cows. I picked the good looking one, and she mooooooooooooooooooooooovvves me!

Reactions: Ole
France: You have two cows. You go on strike because you want three cows.

Japan: You have two cows. You redesign them so they are one-tenth the size of an ordinary cow and produce twenty times the milk. You then create clever cow cartoon images called Cowkimon and market them World-Wide.

Germany: You have two cows. You re-engineer them so they live for 100 years, eat once a month, and milk themselves.

England: You have two cows. They are mad. They die.

Italy: You have two cows, but you don't know where they are. You break for lunch.

Soviet Russia: Two cows have you.

...and finally...

Scotland: You have two cows. The one of the left is kinda cute... (settle down, I got married in a kilt!)

England: You have two cows. They are mad. They die.

GLOL!
lol.gif

There was this documentary in swedish television "Better to Be a Cow in EU Than to Be a Farmer in India"

Swedish Black Metal: You have two cows. One cow commits suicide. You shoot the other, then burn down the cowshed. Sorry about all the blood.

Too soon?

There was this documentary in swedish television "Better to Be a Cow in EU Than to Be a Farmer in India"

Even better to be a cow in India! You can do whatever the hell you want, and people worship you and give you food for free.

Back
Top Bottom