York Audio : KW 4x12 M25-SH - Sounds & Comparisons With Marshall M25 & MV30.....

Anand Mahangoe

Power User
Hi Gentz,
I just bought this pack after owning already tons of different IR packs including many Greenbacks and so on, BUT I have to admit this Pack is a different beast !
In this video you will hear different mono mixes , stereo mix , hard panned L/R , with Backing Track and Isolated Tracks and also a little comparison with the Marshall M25 & MV30a Pack. Mostly Gibson LP and in the end my 1965 Fender Strat.

Signal chain and all the rest is explained in the video. Don't mind me putting my hand often at the volume / tone knobs...just a habit, and did not affect the tones because they were all on 10 ;)
Only with my Strat you can clearly hear the Volume knob affecting the Tones of course.

All the sounds are totally 'dry' : Guitar -Amp - Cab except for the Intro Music and Fender Strat where I have the Decibelics Golden Royale 'Best Klon Centaur Clone' engaged for the Leads.

Enjoy the sounds and Mix 01 is my Favourite in all York Audio Packs so that's the one I have used for the Intro and Fender Strat noodling .

Grtzzz,
Anand

Back
Top Bottom