yo German guys...

Ed DeGenaro

Experienced
any one has the curreent issue of GrandGtrs? there's a bit on me i haven't seenand am interested to know about...

Hi Ed,

I should get it tomorrow. I'll let you know, when it's here. Do you want a scan of the article?

Cheers

Jochen

Ed DeGenaro said:
Kommt drauf an ab es positive ist! :)

Well, it definitely is my friend! :)

Bought the new issue yesterday, here's my rough translation of the final verdict:

"The Mojo:
Ed DeGenaro is a gearhead, a wanderer, a philosopher and he's got a whole lotta new stuff packed in his bag. His new album is one of those that you have to listen to over and over again, to be able to slowly, step by step, grasp it's inner workings and get to the heart of things. A real enrichment to the guitar circus!"

Congratulations Ed, i am now very excited to hear your new record!
Btw, how much AxeFx is on there??

All the best,
quasimono

quasimono said:
Ed DeGenaro said:
Kommt drauf an ab es positive ist! :)

Well, it definitely is my friend! :)

Bought the new issue yesterday, here's my rough translation of the final verdict:

"The Mojo:
Ed DeGenaro is a gearhead, a wanderer, a philosopher and he's got a whole lotta new stuff packed in his bag. His new album is one of those that you have to listen to over and over again, to be able to slowly, step by step, grasp it's inner workings and get to the heart of things. A real enrichment to the guitar circus!"

Congratulations Ed, i am now very excited to hear your new record!
Btw, how much AxeFx is on there??

All the best,
quasimono
Just saw it myself...awesome translation btw. Thanks.
How much Axe, at least 3/4 of it.

Ed DeGenaro said:
Just saw it myself...awesome translation btw. Thanks.
My pleasure!
And thanks, i guess years of hanging around on english-speaking forums made me quite a fluid speaker.. ;)
Btw, i didn't know you were born and raised in Nürnberg..

Back
Top Bottom