YJM demo test for fun. :)

Muris_Varajic

Power User
Hi folks!

A friend of mine came to me few days ago with his new guitar, Ritchie Blackmore signature Strat.
He's a big time Malmsteen fan so he asked me to play some YJM for fun, I played Far Beyond The Sun
and he recorded video, without telling me he's going to record, of course. :D
But here's real fun part, preset I used is called For The Love Of God, downloaded from AxeChange while ago, wicked.
Long live Ultra and Fractal. ;)

Good playing, especially while talking. I have one of those Ritchie Blackmore Strats too, quite a thick U shaped neck, and the scallop is less deep than the Yngwie Strats which have a C shape.

Freaking
headbang.gif
headbang.gif
headbang.gif
headbang.gif
headbang.gif
awesome!

Good playing, especially while talking. I have one of those Ritchie Blackmore Strats too, quite a thick U shaped neck, and the scallop is less deep than the Yngwie Strats which have a C shape.

Cheers!
Regarding scallop, neck type etc...I barely can realize any difference, in the beginning I played some really really bad guitars, ultra high action and so on,
after that everything is heaven on fretboard. :)

Cheers!
Regarding scallop, neck type etc...I barely can realize any difference, in the beginning I played some really really bad guitars, ultra high action and so on,
after that everything is heaven on fretboard. :)

:lol That is funny. By the way, if you get a chance to try the Malmsteen Strat, it is a nice guitar, bigger frets and deeper scallop than the Blackmore, all in all very good. I think if your friend likes the Blackmore he would love the Malmsteen.

:lol That is funny. By the way, if you get a chance to try the Malmsteen Strat, it is a nice guitar, bigger frets and deeper scallop than the Blackmore, all in all very good. I think if your friend likes the Blackmore he would love the Malmsteen.

Yeah I tried Malmsteen signature some years ago, far deeper scallop than this one, cool to play tho! :)

Back
Top Bottom