Yesterday I played my first gig with AxeII(life radio show).Amaizing sound and feel !

mrpollack

Inspired
Yesterday I played my first gig with AxeII(live radio show).Amazing sound and feel !

Hi guys :)
I have to say that my new Axe II is Amazing piece of gear ! Some time ago I wrote some bitter words about my Ultra I used to use..but Axe II blows me away..I have now so much fun playing my guitar live :)..Thanks Cliff again !!!
jacek
Polskie Radio Rzeszów - KONCERT Mr Pollack

Last edited:
I'm glad to see you're getting on with the Axe II a lot better. I had great luck with my Ultra and thought I might be making a mistake (or at least spending unnecessary money) by buying the II. But the II had many things I wanted that were unavailable in the Ultra so I swapped. So glad I did! Like you, I am really inspired by it.

Hi Rick
To my ears Axe II has "that" something which makes it great musical tool..Nice machine :)
I'm glad to see you're getting on with the Axe II a lot better. I had great luck with my Ultra and thought I might be making a mistake (or at least spending unnecessary money) by buying the II. But the II had many things I wanted that were unavailable in the Ultra so I swapped. So glad I did! Like you, I am really inspired by it.

Back
Top Bottom