Yes, another killer guitar player-Great place to learn some challenging solos for free

Stratman68

Axe-Master
Her early influences, per her were Randy Rhoads, Paul Gilbert, Django Reinhardt and Eddie van halen to name a few.She does not teach for beginners. She'll play the solo, like to crazy train, Mrs Crowley, Texas Flood, etc and then play small sections of it slowed down.
She is one of the cleanest and precise players I have ever seen\heard. I am posting a video from her performance series. She plays everything from metal to Hard rock, to bluegrass, to Chet Atkins back to Van Halen and so forth. An amazing young lady.
She is not very well known. At 13 she jammed live with Steve Morse-yeah she is pretty darn good. In her 20's today. She has a lesson series of some great solos. So clean and full of feeling.

A Performance example:

Not really my cup of tea style-wise, but there's no denying she's got monster chops. I'll have to check out more of her videos.

Not really my cup of tea style-wise, but there's no denying she's got monster chops. I'll have to check out more of her videos.
TG3K-She plays ANY style you want just as well as this video. She grew up with bluegrass and country music. Her lessons include eddie van halen eruption, randy rhoads solos, mark knofler, django Reinhardt, Chet Atkins, IOW, pick a genre...........

Scarified! Sweet.
She did a phenomenal job. (Kinda bummed she didn't do the solo note-for-note, but that's just me, and not to take away from what a great job she did. She obviously has the chops to nail it if she wanted to).

TG3K-She plays ANY style you want just as well as this video. She grew up with bluegrass and country music. Her lessons include eddie van halen eruption, randy rhoads solos, mark knofler, django Reinhardt, Chet Atkins, IOW, pick a genre...........

Yep...like I said, I need to check out some of her other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom