Yes - 2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction

I might be crazy but the R&R Hall versions I first heard a while back didn't sound near that perfect. I'm certain some things were fixed. Geddy's tone on those were REALLY bad. I would have liked to see him with his Rick bass here.

Yep. I saw some earlier clips and the vocals in particular did not sound good at all. Clearly they fixed things for the final broadcast (and not just the vocals...)

Either way, it's good to see all of them up there, and playing great for the numbers age holds on them.

I sensed no tension there in between Steve and Trevor. I think they're long past that. They may never be pals, but they seemed cordial enough to play together and exhibit the 2 faces of Yes.

My favourite band ever, a firm believer that Fragile, Close to the Edge and Tales From Topographic Oceans were musical masterpieces of their time. I think HOF left it way too late to induct them but I suppose it's nice they did in the end. I get a bit sick of the spats and fighting though.

I saw AWR on their recent tour and thought it was the best 'Yes' show in years, probably because Jon Anderson was singing. Ho hum....

Back
Top Bottom