Yay!!! Looking up for NEW STORE!! Congrats to the 2 who snaged one!!!!!

npdcoremetal

Inspired
How is everyone paying? I have been using debit, but it is a pain to call the bank and open it to said amount then after the aloted time gota start over. It was ok until instead of 7 days at a time they will only let me have two days, don't know why either. I looked into prepay credit cards they all cap out at $500.00 and i don't except credit cards over $1,000 too much to spend without having it. So is there any suggestions on method to pay other than debit/credit. I have a paypal account but i too hate using it.

Visa gift card, your debit card has a credit spending limit? Mine does on debit transactions, but not on credit. I paid with a paypal debit MasterCard, it was just where my money was unfortunately.

Yeah bank limits daily transactions to a certian amount which is shit because one day i want pulled $1000.00 out for some stuff then like a week later or maybe two weeks they caped it at 500 so who knows. I havent found a gift card that goes over 500 bux

500 dollar cap its no biggie i just wondered if someone else might know something i do not i can always call and raise the limit for a few days

I wonder if those two people who got one, used a "bot"?

With all the people setting up bots for automatic page refreshing, I do not know if getting one by just clicking on a page is even possible anymore.

I wonder if those two people who got one, used a "bot"?

With all the people setting up bots for automatic page refreshing, I do not know if getting one by just clicking on a page is even possible anymore.

No, they were chosen by Fractal and given the URL for test purposes.

Yeah bank limits daily transactions to a certian amount which is shit because one day i want pulled $1000.00 out for some stuff then like a week later or maybe two weeks they caped it at 500 so who knows. I havent found a gift card that goes over 500 bux

You can contact your bank and they can approve it for this transaction.

Switch banks man. I use wachovia which is now wells fargo and they had no problem with me using my debit/credit card for my axefx purchase.

Back
Top Bottom