XLR suggestions?

rsf1977

Fractal Fanatic
just ordered a QSC HPR122i and i need to pick up 2 XLR cables to connect my axe to it. Can someone recommend me some really good XLR cables to get, thanks.

Check out Gotham Cables or Evidence Audio.

Also, you probably need only one balanced (XLR-XLR) cable to connect your Axe-Fx to a QSC HPR122i.

Roll your own.

NC3FX - Neutrik XLRF Connector @ 2.55
NC3MX - Neutrik XLRM Connector @ 2.60
Canare L-2T2S BK Audio Cable @ .35 per foot

Premium Quality Handmade 6 Ft. XLR Cable $7.25
or
Lava @ 19.95

Powers of Ten said:
Mogami cable with Neutrik plugs.
Affordable and proven!
+1 !!! My prefered at the moment! I am gonna give this guy a try.

Sean Pierce said:
SYN ELECTRONICS

Right now we are offering both instrument and XLR cables in the following lengths:

- 6 feet
- 10 feet
- 15 feet
- 20 feet

We are currently making cables with VERY high quality components including Neutrik connectors and Canare cabling.

Here's why we are using Canare:
We've tested the two main cabling suppliers, Canare and Mogami and we've found that Canare is the most flexible and bested suited for instrument cabling. Because many guitarists are performers and like to move around on-stage the important part of the cabling is it's durability. The unique braiding of Canare's shielding allows the cable to flex and not break...therefore protecting your signal from outside radio and electromagnetic interference.
Trust me Mogami users...this cabling is TOP NOTCH. I've made two cables with this stuff and I LOVE THEM!!!

We are offering custom colors as well such as red, blue, orange, and even yellow.

We are also offering pedal board wiring and other custom options.

If you guys would be interested in ordering or would just like some more info please e-mail us at SynElectronics@gmail.com

mwd said:
Roll your own.

NC3FX - Neutrik XLRF Connector @ 2.55
NC3MX - Neutrik XLRM Connector @ 2.60
Canare L-2T2S BK Audio Cable @ .35 per foot

Premium Quality Handmade 6 Ft. XLR Cable $7.25
or
Lava @ 19.95

Where did you find it for $.35/ft? Cheapest I can find is $.51/ft.

it's a balanced xlr cable... you arent going to hear the difference with anything. just go get a mic cable the length you need.

Sidivan said:

My bad. I rebuilt my studio in early 2006. That was from a Markertek email invoice dated 12/30/2005. Actually all of those prices were the same time frame.

mwd said:
Sidivan said:

My bad. I rebuilt my studio in early 2006. That was from a Markertek email invoice dated 12/30/2005. Actually all of those prices were the same time frame.

Heh, that's what I'm planning now actually. I want to have my computer, digital recorder, board, amps, everything in 1 room. That'll give us a nice big area to practice in and if we want to record, we just hit a button! I need some nice long cables though, so I'm going to build my own. Making sure I wasn't going to end up spending more than I needed. :) Anecdotelly (sp?), the Neutrik connectors are cheaper now.

Back
Top Bottom