XL+ Scene Change Lag

Dillonski

Inspired
Hey everyone,
I've been making a preset for live use that makes use of the scenes feature. When I go to scenes 1, 2 or 4 on my MFC everything works perfectly but when switching to and from scene 3 I get about a second or so of lag where the audio drops.

Sure I'm doing something wrong here but I'm at a loss!
Any help would be appreciated! :)

Attachments

• Lag.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
Two questions:

1. Is Axe-Edit running while you're doing this and noticing lag? If yes, pause communications with Axe-Edit.
2. Are you changing X/Y states on blocks with the scene? X/Y state changes can cause audio drop outs as parameters are switched out and the block is muted to avoid things like pops and whatnot.

Axe-Edit isn't running and yeah I'm using X/Y states. I read on another post that X/Y changes take a matter or milliseconds so if that's true surely it can't be that that's a problem?

I remember that new parameter in the cab block that got introduced some weeks back. It caused a little gap at first, but then Cliff rearanged the way it works to make changes faster, so the problem should be solved.
Do you change the state of the cab block in your scenes?

I remember that new parameter in the cab block that got introduced some weeks back. It caused a little gap at first, but then Cliff rearanged the way it works to make changes faster, so the problem should be solved.
Do you change the state of the cab block in your scenes?

Nope, nothing changes on the cab at all

Fixed it now, it was changing X/Y states on the Amp block that was causing the lag. Just changed it to a two amp setup instead and it's working like a charm now.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom