Xitone or asm-12?

Day 3 Fed Ex truck has not moved from Reno Nv due to massive snow accumulation in Sierra's. Donner summit to be specific.
Fed ex is not able to give me any updates -was hoping to get it today

Day 3 Fed Ex truck has not moved from Reno Nv due to massive snow accumulation in Sierra's. Donner summit to be specific.
Fed ex is not able to give me any updates -was hoping to get it today
Keeping fingers crossed for you that the weather cooperates and you get delivery today.

@romanianreaper watch the video in your quote and it will give you a quick and dirty tone comparison. In general the Xitone has just as big of a volume with better dispersion due to having a cone. It is lighter by 1/2 and way easy to move.

I will say they sound killer together and now I can leave the asm Behemoth back by the drummer!

@romanianreaper watch the video in your quote and it will give you a quick and dirty tone comparison. In general the Xitone has just as big of a volume with better dispersion due to having a cone. It is lighter by 1/2 and way easy to move.

I will say they sound killer together and now I can leave the asm Behemoth back by the drummer!
Thanks Craig for your time and comparisons! Much appreciated! I thought they all sounded great! I'm probably gonna go with the xitone. :)

Back
Top Bottom