X/Y Switching

Jerry K.

Experienced
I have a question about X/Y switching. How do I set up just one switch on the MFC-101 to switch all of the X/Y components I want to change in one press. In my case, I want button "10" to always be my X/Y switcher. I am sure this must be easy but I can't figure out how to have it switch more than one thing at a time. Am I correct that I should be able to switch any or all of the assignable X/Y components in a press of a button?

Thanks!

in IO menu control tab set all the XY switching parameters to the same CC number, then on the MFC go to the setup mode, midi menu and make iA10 AXE fx mode off and iA10 CC1 # to be the one you set in axe control tab.

Thanks! Works perfect! Can I save it to where it allways will be X or Y depending how I save it. Right now the IA switch defaultls to off (Y). I tried saving the patch with X selected but it defaults back to Y. If not it is no big deal just curious.

For those who are interested. In order for the IA switch to stay on so all patches will start at "X" you have to hit edit/setup/IA SwitchGlobal and go to the IA switch you select to be your "X/Y" select button and set it to "man" or "RETX". Both settings seem to work.

Back
Top Bottom