X Y switching using Boss FC200 - help needed

Booomm

Inspired
Hi

Would appreciate if anyone could help with this.

Cannot seem to get the control pedal on my Boss FC200 foot controller to switch between x and y settings on the AXE2

I'm sure it's fairly straightforward but I'm fairly clueless when midi gets even remotely technical!!! Anyone help?

Hi

Would appreciate if anyone could help with this.

Cannot seem to get the control pedal on my Boss FC200 foot controller to switch between x and y settings on the AXE2

I'm sure it's fairly straightforward but I'm fairly clueless when midi gets even remotely technical!!! Anyone help?

The easiest way to do this is to use the "Learn" function built into the Axe2. You'll have to figure out which button on the FC200 you want to use to engage X/Y switching. Then find the Effects/Amps/Cabs that you want to switch using X/Y and then use the "Learn" function and the pedal you have selected for X/Y switching on your FC200. Check out p. 132, P. 139, and P. 154 of the current AxeFX2 manual for more information on how to use the "Learn" function.

The easiest way to do this is to use the "Learn" function built into the Axe2. You'll have to figure out which button on the FC200 you want to use to engage X/Y switching. Then find the Effects/Amps/Cabs that you want to switch using X/Y and then use the "Learn" function and the pedal you have selected for X/Y switching on your FC200. Check out p. 132, P. 139, and P. 154 of the current AxeFX2 manual for more information on how to use the "Learn" function.

Hi. Thanks for your response. All sorted now!!

Glad to hear things are sorted out

Hi. Thanks for your response. All sorted now!!

Feel free to drop me a note if you have more questions. I'm far from a MIDI expert, but I might be able to help.

All the best,
Scott

Back
Top Bottom