Wowza! Carol Ann Tucana (lead)...geez it don't get much betta

Yeah I just went thru every model using my favorite IR mix of Greens and V30's from Cabir to build simple presets with only the models I liked and the Tucana and OD-2 really stood out. Never really paid them any attention before but now, they're getting lots.

Yup, and I've said it in a number of threads already... probably my favorite model overall. The controls are so versatile you can dial in some old Marshall grit or a gnarly Friedman or tighten everything up like a Boogie.

I'm using it with a G12H Creamback IR -- good all-arounder.

Last edited:
My go-to lead tone. I would buy a real one, but I'm waiting for the next release... the Threecana.

@Geezerjohn Funny, I though the next iteration was supposed to be the Parrotana. Maybe those anonymous sources aren't to be believed after all...

I heard that they were considering the name Parrotana, but decided that name was for the birds. Sorry about the shameless pun, I was just winging it. Oops... there I go again.

As long as its not a 5w Budgiecana, I'm sure there will something to crow about.

BTW, The Tucana Clean is great, too: for those that still do that sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom