Would you be interested in a dust cover?

Deadpool_25

Fractal Fanatic
Long story short, I asked Decksaver if they’ve considered making covers for the FM9 (and FM3). Here’s a pic as an example of the covers they make:

A57B2F21-75EB-4879-82F3-02274B1B0E08.jpeg

I know there are some soft covers out there but I kinda dig this style. Anyway, this was their response:

“At the moment we do not have a cover that fits this unit.

The tooling and development is quite expensive for each cover so we need to know there are numbers behind getting this done.

It’s been added to the request list and if it starts to get some heat we’ll look at it.”

I’d buy one if they made it. Just curious if anyone else would. If so maybe they’ll consider it.

Kind of cool i guess, the only problem I see is most of us have different board arrangements. If they are doing something just for the FM unit I can see it working. Otherwise it would have to be a one off order if you want something to cover the whole rig then you're stuck with the cover you had made.

Personally I just use the cover for my pedal board or a small black satin sheet if i'm too lazy to grab the cover. :p

Vaccumeformed would be a lot cheaper. I like the idea but there are not enough FM9 players out there to warrant a tooling purchase to make this. Shame really because I quite like it.

Is this something that’s intended to be left on while you play? All the extra room by the expression pedal makes me think not, but maybe it’s more flexible than it looks.

Back
Top Bottom