Would it be possible to model different power amps?

Would it be worth it? There are a few amps that I love on the Axe Fx II (ok, more than a few :)) that I would like to change the power amp on to get some different tones. Would be cool to use different preamps with the CAE model, the Triaxis model, and the JMP preamp, as well.

Speaking of CAE, let's get the PT100 models and OD100SE+ models. I'm drooling over here.

Changing the power amps (esp. for rack preamps) to me and some others is one of the last Big Wishes and big oversights for the II, but probably too much work or in the past suggested to make hacking or analyzing the firmware easier, so Cliff won't.

Some of it is solvable with the Tone Matching, I guess, or by having a few of those models remodelled with their more likely real world power amp.

I think we're all getting crazy here! Cliff would add 100 new amp models tomorrow, and some of us would beg for more!! Every tone possible are already in the box, even unknown ones!! It's al about tweaking and monitoring the beast through a good system!! But I get your point...I'd be one of those beging for more!! ;)

I think we're all getting crazy here! Cliff would add 100 new amp models tomorrow, and some of us would beg for more!! Every tone possible are already in the box, even unknown ones!! It's al about tweaking and monitoring the beast through a good system!! But I get your point...I'd be one of those beging for more!! ;)

It's because it is the Crack FX. It is like a kid asking their favorite baseball to hit a homerun, and when he agrees, asking him to hit 3 more, lol.

Back
Top Bottom