Would be if I could be (Mr Outside Looking In)

Quirky

Excuse me, if this has been dealt with before,..

First post,, I'm a newbie wannabe if I could be..,, (pls direct me to a suitable link if that's the case)

So I've sold a few (Mesa) toys, and kept a couple of critical ones in an effort to turn to the dark side.. (ie. digital) All the research I've done indicates an AX8 is about the darkest, and 'bestest' I can get, for what I need to do.. (ie, variety of live rock covers).

Despite looking for a new, second hand, or even an AX8 that could fall off the back of a truck...
..they simply don't exist.

I've posted in all kinds of places wanted to buy offers, (which don't even get a look ,,, or a like)

I'm wondering whether its a conspiracy by god, to annoy the bejesus out of me? Seems someone has gone to a lot of trouble fabricating AX8 photos, forum threads,, even custom IR's and a user manual. I think only god could do that kind of thorough job on a conspiracy.

My local disti has a wait list, and won't bother responding ,, the manufacturer, has a waitlist ,, 'but refer to your local disti'... Anyone selling one second hand seems to have a waitlist..

Do they really exist??

Is there a solution?? I'd dearly like to be on the 'inside'.. (or is all just a marketing ploy and/or god conspiracy)

There are a few used ones around for sale. They seem to sell fairly quickly (as they have been out of stock for awhile). There is one here in the For Sale section...

Back
Top Bottom