1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Would anyone still have the free Ultra/Standard presets by Fremen?

Discussion in 'Ultra/Std Discussion' started by playingitloud, Dec 11, 2018.

1. playingitloud

playingitloud
    Expand Collapse
    Regular

Hey Ultra/Standard Users,

Would anyone still have the free Ultra/Standard presets that was given out by Fremen?

My buddy just bought an Ultra and I wanted to help him out by getting him the Fremen presets.

I've been downloading all of the legacy stuff for my buddy's Ultra but this is one thing I have not been able to find out there, and I asked Fremen, but he said he wouldn't be able to find them in the near future, so I thought I would ask you guys, since many of you are probably still using them.

I had them myself when I had the Ultra but that was such a long time ago and they are probably either in one of my ancient external drives or they might have been lost when an older computer crashed.

I'm not sure how I could get them from you even if you have them but I thought I should ask anyways, and thank you for the considerations.

2. Ravdave

Ravdave
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

I found these Axe-FX bank files that Fremen created, which also includes 10 user cabs I presume he used in some of the patches.

Attached Files:

3. playingitloud

playingitloud
    Expand Collapse
    Regular

Awesome, and a HUGE Thank You :)

I am installing them right now for my buddy!!!