work in progress/metal tone test! (Das Metal/V30)

VERY cool. Just curious do you play the guitar parts then program the drums? Im still trying to figure out how to program drums. Do you use a keyboard, or loops, or painstakingly midi one note at a time? Any advice would appreciate!

VERY cool. Just curious do you play the guitar parts then program the drums? Im still trying to figure out how to program drums. Do you use a keyboard, or loops, or painstakingly midi one note at a time? Any advice would appreciate!

I'm in the same boat...starting to get into recording, but the drum thing is holding me back.

EZ Drummer is a very easy plugin to use and has tons of patterns. You can drop in a pattern close to what you want and then just punch in/out the specific hits you want.

Thanks! What I do is I use guitar pro (I use guitar pro 5) and I tab the drums in the program, once the song is done, I export the guitar pro file into a midi file, and then import it into my DAW (cubase 5) and I go from there

I'm in the same boat...starting to get into recording, but the drum thing is holding me back.

guitar pro 5 + a DAW :)

EZ Drummer is a very easy plugin to use and has tons of patterns. You can drop in a pattern close to what you want and then just punch in/out the specific hits you want.

Yep! I use Ezdrummer with the EZX Metal Machine expansion

I would rather not share the patch (I dont want to sound like a dick) it's just that I'm dialing all my tones, but I can tell you I used the Das Metal amp with the V30 cab with the tse808 drive infront of the amp!

Back
Top Bottom