WOO! I think I found the best bag for the axe...

tfodor

Inspired
Hey guys,

So I usually switch between a 4 and 2 space rack, but getting on a plane for the first time with the Fractal I needed something else. I turned to this bag that I use for DJing (yes, I know) and it actually fits perfectly snug. I was able to put a piece of bubble wrap on the top and bottom and close the thing perfectly. It counted as my personal bag on the plane from NYC to San Fran.

Pictures tomorrow, but I just thought I would share because it's crazy how perfect it fits!

Gator Cases G-CLUB Bag for Small MIDI Keyboard G-CLUB KB CONTROL

Reactions: spv
SKB 2U Audio Soft Rack Case | Musician's Friend

25E338D1-819F-4892-9889-51D066BDEEF1_zpszxsoie5x.jpg

Warrior, nice setup, is that a simple amp stand you have the AxeFx on? I've been looking for a solution to save space and keep things tidy, that looks like a good answer.

The rack bag is great, but was pretty heavy and bulky. It's very safe, but I didn't want to drag that thing around the airport. That SKB looks great!

Warrior, nice setup, is that a simple amp stand you have the AxeFx on? I've been looking for a solution to save space and keep things tidy, that looks like a good answer.

I have the same stand and my setup is a 3U rack in the same orientation. Here is a link to the stand at MF.

20150517_102005.jpg

On-Stage Stands Pro Tiltback Amp Stand | Musician's Friend

Be warned though, in my experience "On Stage Stands" are of poor quality. The first one I ordered just 3 weeks ago arrived with the top part crooked from the bottom. Poor quality control. I had to send it back and wait & hope the second one would be square, top to bottom.
It wasn't 100% square but much better than the first. I also use a 24" bungie strap to secure the case to the stand.
I really like the design, but can only find it made by OSS.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

So I usually switch between a 4 and 2 space rack, but getting on a plane for the first time with the Fractal I needed something else. I turned to this bag that I use for DJing (yes, I know) and it actually fits perfectly snug. I was able to put a piece of bubble wrap on the top and bottom and close the thing perfectly. It counted as my personal bag on the plane from NYC to San Fran.

Pictures tomorrow, but I just thought I would share because it's crazy how perfect it fits!

A winner for AX8 maybe

Hey guys,

The specs show depth of 11 inches (22.0 x 11.0 x 3.5"). Are you sure that's the right link?

Could it be that it's actually this one you have?
http://www.gatorcases.com/p/223135-1092/g-club-control

Back
Top Bottom