Wolverine Cab Mixes

Anand Mahangoe

Power User
Hi Guys,
Have a pair of Adam A5X monitors at home borrowed from a friend and they do sound more balanced than my KRK6 , so going to look for a set soon :)

So, did a test of my Wolverine cab mixes.......This Cab just sounds so full, aggressive and so on.....please check this one out at Valhallir.at !

Amp used : Plexi 50 Hi 1 default settings

Just a simple riff :
- my User 1 Cab which might change now...not going to mention its name :)
- SM57 Mix
- SM7B Mix
- C414 Mix
- U87 Mix
- E906 Mix
- 4400 Mix

As you can see : all mixes contains only 1 kind of Microphone....somehow I don't like to mix different flavours in Microphones.....Actually : you can't go wrong with mixing this Wolverine :)

Wolverine with backing track is coming SOON...something went wrong with the recorded track....

Which one do you like ?

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. These Wolverine IR's have become my main IR's in a matter of minutes. Great highs without fizziness, barking mids and a really tight low end. Combined with the non MV Brits on Q6, just wow!!

And here it is my favourite Microphone mix : SM57 + E906 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, I know I mentioned not to like mixing microphones....but I even surprised myself :D:D:D:D
Same backing tracks as in the other Recording section.

Oh, man. I frakkin' love your tone.

For all the mix-maniacs out there. The Valhallir.at - Mix sessions are almost done. Just stay tuned. S O O N. ;-)

Hi Guys,

As you can see : all mixes contains only 1 kind of Microphone....somehow I don't like to mix different flavours in Microphones.....Actually : you can't go wrong with mixing this Wolverine :)

Wolverine with backing track is coming SOON...something went wrong with the recorded track....

Which one do you like ?

Sounds very good - i like the SM57 Mix the most.
Is this a MPT or Rawmix?

Couldn't agree more. These Wolverine IR's have become my main IR's in a matter of minutes. Great highs without fizziness, barking mids and a really tight low end. Combined with the non MV Brits on Q6, just wow!!

Great to hear Will !!
Now post some killer clips :)

Sounds very good - i like the SM57 Mix the most.
Is this a MPT or Rawmix?
These are all RAW mixes....small difference compared to the MPT.....
Yes,the SM57 is great too...could not choose by just playing them alone compared to the E906.....BUT once I started playing with them in a mix, suddenly it changed my preferences ....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom