Wolfgang Van Halen has some serious pipes....

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
He opened for Alter Bridge and couple months ago in Tampa. The band was tight and sonically great. Wolfie's guitar chops were monstrous and tone was stellar. One thing that surprised me was his voice. Seriously one of the strongest voices I have heard. He made it effortless too. Highly recommend that you all check him out live someday.

For anybody who hasn't already done so, be sure to check out his album. While the singing and guitar playing and production is great, the thing that impressed me the most is the stellar song writing. He played bass in Tremonti, so I suppose that's how he got the gig opening for Alter Bridge, but one listen to his album is enough to show that he earned that opening slot.

Wolf's main instrument are the drums...
I kind of wondered, but he covers all the bases so well it's hard to pin one instrument as his main. The whole thing is great, but I really do think the drums were what caught my attention most as far as the musicianship and skill level.

Love the video where he argues with himself before finding band members to play with.

I’ve got no doubt Wolf is sucking up all he can from Myles Kennedy on this tour. I definitely heard the influence on that newest single and that’s not a bad influence to have!

I dig everything he’s put out so far and am very anxious to see where he goes in the future. As another one-man-band guy, I LOVE he does everything on his own. I think most people would assume my main instrument is guitar and in the context of what I play the most it is, but I enjoy playing drums far more than guitar and have for about 25 years.

He's the next Dave Grohl. 🤣

Drums were his first instrument. Wears all blacks. Recorded and played every instrument on his original solo
release, and then formed a band of great players around that. Plays a semi-hollow live on stage.

Kind of have the same face, too. 🤣

The boy's definitely got it....I don't know why, but haven't really listened to his stuff till now.

He's talented and seems down to earth.......I would bet he'll go far.

Wonder where he got the 'singing genes" from? Certainly not his Mom and Dad.
I don't know, back on the show One Day At A Time Valerie did a duet of "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" with TV sister McKenzie Phillips. Oddly enough Valerie did the Elton John part and even dressed up like him. 😀

He opened for Alter Bridge and couple months ago in Tampa. The band was tight and sonically great. Wolfie's guitar chops were monstrous and tone was stellar. One thing that surprised me was his voice. Seriously one of the strongest voices I have heard. He made it effortless too. Highly recommend that you all check him out live someday.
Wolfie's vocals on his new single are incredible. Lots of range and power. I love the scream later in the song.

His guitar playing is rad too.

I’ve got no doubt Wolf is sucking up all he can from Myles Kennedy on this tour. I definitely heard the influence on that newest single and that’s not a bad influence to have!

I dig everything he’s put out so far and am very anxious to see where he goes in the future. As another one-man-band guy, I LOVE he does everything on his own. I think most people would assume my main instrument is guitar and in the context of what I play the most it is, but I enjoy playing drums far more than guitar and have for about 25 years.
I love the new Wolfie single. It’s a great ride of music. I also really enjoy Trev Lukathers new music it’s very cool in a more Prince/pop way

I used to think YouTube was the greatest tech contribution toward mastery of a musical instrument. But could you imagine having Eddie as your Dad? That’s pure analog. 🥴

Back
Top Bottom