Wishing Well to Frank Steffen Mueller

Hi Frank,

Die 62er wie du und ich leben Ewig, gute Besserung, ich drücke alle Daumen das alles gut verläuft und du schnell wieder zurück bist.

Reactions: FSM
Oh my!! I was away for few days and missed this. I’m so glad to read that this was caught in time, Frank. You’re one of the guys I feel like I’ve gotten to know even if only through YT vids. The world needs your music. I know you’re a strong guy and will be around for a long time.👍

• Love
Reactions: FSM
And best wishes to @Moke too. I am sure Frank won't mind me sending my regards to you from his thread.

It would be lovely when everybody is back to full health if you Moke and the wonderful Frank could do a collaboration tune to celebrate your well-being. The song title would of course have to have the word "heart" in it. I would bet the pair of you could create a killer tune.

And best wishes to @Moke too. I am sure Frank won't mind me sending my regards to you from his thread.

It would be lovely when everybody is back to full health if you Moke and the wonderful Frank could do a collaboration tune to celebrate your well-being. The song title would of course have to have the word "heart" in it. I would bet the pair of you could create a killer tune.
Thank you, and sorry to @FSM for the thread derail. I hope that you are doing better.

I am currently under observation in the ER for the third time. The Doctors still haven't come to a consensus about the cause of my very low heart rate.

Stay tuned.

... I am currently under observation in the ER for the third time. The Doctors still haven't come to a consensus about the cause of my very low heart rate.

Stay tuned.

Sorry to hear that; hope the doctors get it figured out soon, and that you get to feeling better as well.

Just to post an update from Frank that he posted on Facebook:

"I am alive. Everything was very close and I only narrowly escaped death. Now I am very exhausted, but happy to finally be back home with my family, Gabi and Max. I hope that I will soon regain my strength so that I can play music again. Thank you for being with me and supporting me. That has given me a lot of energy. I love you guys. Cheers, Frank."

@FSM - glad you're back home!

Thank you, and sorry to @FSM for the thread derail. I hope that you are doing better.

I am currently under observation in the ER for the third time. The Doctors still haven't come to a consensus about the cause of my very low heart rate.

Stay tuned.
@Moke Wish you all the best and a speedy recovery my brother. Take care and let's do that collaboration in the future.
Cheers Frank

Back
Top Bottom