WISH: Preset inc/dec fast scrolling - any way to do it?

Even tried this with MIDI commands. It works but the unit is too slow. There's no way to land in the area that you are targeting. The scroll command just keeps getting buffered. Perhaps that's why it's not supported.
The FC12 actually is kind of slow to update, when you change layouts for instance. You can see the switch labels update sequentially one at a time. Kind of surprising.

I got my AxeII/FC-12 meanwhile and yeeees, ..... Regarding scrolling, I have a problem with Bank +1/-1.

I put the bank size to 10. But if I hit the "Bank +1" I seem to end up with the same preset. I just get a quick info on the FC-12 screen saying something about "Bank (500-700)" or something the like (its to quick to read it).

What's wrong?
Changing banks does not select a new preset by default. You have to use a preset select button for that or change the Preset Load parameter of your Bank +/- switches in your FC layout.

You can also turn up the Main LCD Notification Hold setting from its default of 1 second to make messages stay on the screen longer. It's in the FC Controllers screen under FC Config in Axe Edit. On the front panel it's under the FC Controllers menu > Config page > Main LCD Messages.

I got my AxeII/FC-12 meanwhile and yeeees, ..... Regarding scrolling, I have a problem with Bank +1/-1.

I put the bank size to 10. But if I hit the "Bank +1" I seem to end up with the same preset. I just get a quick info on the FC-12 screen saying something about "Bank (500-700)" or something the like (its to quick to read it).

What's wrong?
Stepping through banks does not change the preset immediately. It stays put until you select a preset from that bank. To do that, you want to set up a preset increment/decrement switch and set the switch to jump by 10 at a time....

There is an adjustment in global settings somewhere to set how long those 'quick' info messages linger....

Thanks Mr. Fender and Joe. I have that preset inc/dec switch active already (tap +1, hold +5). I want to use the bank inc/dec switch for even larger steps (tap +10, hold +20). You're right: in the bank assignment (Axe Edit FC) I need to say that after I press the bank button, the current preset on that new position is loaded. Works now fine. Thanksalot

Back
Top Bottom