[WISH] Modifier Control

Lolo-G

Inspired
I would like to be able to assign a source 1 to channel A and a source 2 to another channel and no assignment on the other channels, or a Source to channels A and B and another source to channels C and D etc ....
Example of use: a WHA block driven by the PEDAL1 source on channel A and an envelope to drive the same WHA block on channel B which would avoid using 2 WHA Blocks
Another example: the PEDAL1 source controls the drive of the AMP block on channels A and B and C but not on D
Ideally the 2 Range parameters would be independent on each channel!

I've been waiting for these evolutions for a long time and they don't happen, I think it would bring a lot of flexibility

@Lolo-G,

Wish I could say it's possible, but it's not. Modifiers currently require you to select either All Channels or one channel (A, B, C or D) for your modifier. The modifier screen doesn't allow switching between channels with the same modifier.

I asked a question like yours sometime ago, and was told the same thing. FTR, it's a great idea, it just has not happened with the current OS.

This involves the FM9. Axe III owners may have a separate solution what with the recent release of 20.05 beta 1. You could ask your question in the Axe III forum and see what people say there....

The current ONE or ALL choice is an improvement over the previous implementation that was either none or all...

The wish for independent controllers per channel has been wished many times going back many years.

It would be nice but don't hold your breath ;)

The current ONE or ALL choice is an improvement over the previous implementation that was either none or all...

The wish for independent controllers per channel has been wished many times going back many years.

It would be nice but don't hold your breath ;)
This will multiply the powerful channels and modifiers combination

Back
Top Bottom